Thread: some guild suggestions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default some guild suggestions

So I have thought of some ideas that may make guilds more lets say Informative. So lets say you have a guild member that left you guild. Don't you want to know why? So wouldn't it be helpful if a comment box would be added and it show show everytime you leave a guild. The responses might end up like the responses you get when you get booted from a game (For ex: Booted reason:.<---- yes that's a dot) but some people might actually have a reason for leaving a guild and maybe it can be some suggestions in the future to make your guild better.

My second suggestion is adding a Guild Information/daily bulletin. This would consist of info on how to get a role you want in a guild (recruiter/officer/etc), important guild events, giveaways, meetings, guild master daily message, etc. This would stop some of the spam you get in you guild chat.

My third suggestion is to add more roles to the guilds. Maybe a co-master (person in charged when guild master is gone for a period of time), a guild supporter (someone of supports your guild in supplying items to guild giveaways), a guild organizer (someone that organizes events, meetings, giveaways, etc). Those are just some of the names that could be added (their is way more roles). This would make guilds more fun and would more people in the guild feel more important and more contributed (instead of just being a member).

My last suggestion is add guild decorations. This make the guild halls look more alive and not so plain (like how it looks right now). It would also make it more fun to hang out in the guild hall.

That's all the suggestions I have. Your feedback is welcome. Thanks!
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unxtoxic For This Useful Post: