Whoa!
I've been so caught up being active in game and running tournaments I didn't see any of this. My apologies.
Also thank you Elf for being such a great member, you are truly valued and regarded in the highest.

A lot of Rev have gone to unity or other guilds, and it does pain me considerably to see that happen. Each member i've ever had I hold in high respect. I remember everyone, and losing one under any conditions is near heart breaking. It can be hard to please everyone all the time, but I am working towards rebuilding my guild. The one me Amy Azi mang love and colt started. Many of us have kids, jobs, school, wifes, family problems etc. so I'm sorry for not being there often enough.
Good news is we are recruiting new friends and talent to dynasty, and some are about to be moved to Rev. There are good players out there, and our goal is to help them, not team bully or put down/beat on. That's always been revs principle morals.

Glad, I would like to work things over between you, me, and other members of rev. I do care about you Kevin and ask others to be kind as well. I don't regret having Parth back, however I do regret making you "homeless" honestly I don't want any friends to be homeless. Glad its obvious to me you have a lot of passion and heart. Key qualities.

Also would like to say thanks to the loyal rev members and friends. Means a lot to me. I've been playing more, 2 capped chars. So I'm here If any one wants to come back home.