Welcome to the first Annual Guild vs Guild ctf competition. We need at least 7 guilds to compete (Rampage is one of the guilds that's why we need seven others.
Here are the rules:
#1. Sign up your guild on forums (i will show you how to make an application for your guild below)
#2. Have at least TWO TEAMS for your guild. (one team is main team other team is subs)
#3. Levels 42-46 only. (rec-amended level: 44-46)
#4. If during a game, (a guild vs another guild) and a team member leaves or disconnects, the game must pause till the member comes back or a sub is called to a game.
#5. Any class, builds, weapons, pets, and implants are aloud.
#6. You have two weeks to get teams ready.
#7. The actual tournament will start when seven guilds are ready with their teams. (I will give you the tournament date then.
#8. No trash talking during games.
#9. No prizes.
#10. Get permission from Guild Master or Officers before you sign up.

How to make an application/sign up form:

#1. Guild Name
#2. Name of the guild team
#3. Your In Game Name
#4. Guild Masters Name (If you are a guild master and you make an application then #3 does not apply to you)
#5. The Name and Level of the Six participants of your guild that will compete. (#4 applies only if you know the six participants that will compete)

Post your application as a reply.
It is ok if you have more than one application for your guild.
Note: I will write down the guilds and teams.
A day before the tournament starts, I will post a thread about who will vs who in the tournament.
Either the second and third rounds will be a day later or after one of the guilds win.
Post who won the game in the who will vs who thread.
If you have any questions or think i missed something than reply to this post.
Have fun!