Quote Originally Posted by Chung Es Mi Heroe:801966
Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
So you are saying that the "bug " that affected drop rates was present after i spent 800plat on fang for no dragon drop since it came out. And the "bug" at mystery mash was the same then because i spent more than 800plat on that one and i only got a drop after u FIXED IT. Thats a nice bug. And u didnt fix it untill TODAY?? All this time waste farming dragon. I spent 40m on a red dragon set. And u fix this just after i get it? Thats very not cool. your purposely bugged drop rates are gonna make me quit this game.
It has being the only down iv had on this game the only reason i would ever quit. its that i get rippe off by a dev again. Like many times before. Ima start spening no plat on game. I really dont like the way things are goin. Id like to see the people who i support (devs) support me back. I hate to critic you work. But it went too far. Im officially a no plat buyer since now on. Play on!

PD>>> Fix the notification center bug on ios for god sake. i have to keep switching my device position.
I TOTALLY AGREE DARK!!!! i have spent about 3000 plat between farming bash n nuri plat dungeons with sum decent drops but now with "bug" fixed n certain players saying they spen 60 plat n made 6m?? im def not buying or spendng any plat on these dungeons now...at least nuri drops before "bug" was fixed it took me like 20-30 runs before a glyph dropped to me..now it rains glyph to a point now that a 56 charmin or sm set is less than 7mil now....that "bug" fixed just totally lost a good plat buying customer
Yep i for sure spent 60plat and made 5-6m atleast enough to buy a 56 sm and some change, honestly i think its crazy how easy it is, ive seen 30+ drops not even in no time ridiculousss how easy, an that recipe farming, i have like 20-30+ from not even finishin a 30min elexier