Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL losing players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default PL losing players

I know.... This thread is just another platinum complaint, but hey, here me out. With tapjoy offers eliminated, W3i took over. Althought their offers worked at times, they are not updated as frequently as most of the players desire. Also, many times have I clicked an offer and completed it without getting anything in return. It seems to me that the players, such as myself, who cannot afford to buy a 10 dollar iTunes giftcard just to respec twice are going to quit playing as it is impossible to change character layouts and other simple things. I've seen posts where people are saying that STS is "working on it", but that was many moons ago and nothing has been done. I also realize that platinum is meant to be a paid for currency bought with real money since after all, the game is free. However, disabling access to a few plat here and there makes more than just me a little aggravated. If you think this post is redundant and foolish, then you're probably just one of those people who can buy plat whenever they feel like doing so.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mcdouble For This Useful Post: