I just wanted to make a thread to discuss these... Everyone was complaining the first day about how there should be a quest to get these. Well, all I can say is these fall much more often than did the Ocean Blue Diamonds in Humania. I been seeing more diamonds drop than actual regular pinks.

For myself, I been playing the Underworld Eruption dungeon since the crafting update was released. I have been running with only a 7-plat 2x combo elixir which gives 30% luck. This is no better than the daily blessing 24-hour combo elixir that everyone has a chance to get once every few days. I have not been running with shamus elixir. I have probably run the dungeon 30-40 times now, so figure about 150-200 boss drops. And my experience is that I have gotten 7 Natural Red Diamonds, 4 recipes, and no regular pinks. And it's not just my luck, the other players I have run with seem to be getting diamonds more often than regular pinks as well.

So I propose that there is absolutely no reason to have a quest for these. The price in CS has already dropped to below 800k, and will continue to drop. In the early days after the Humania release, Ocean Blue Diamonds stayed at over 1m each until the quest was added, and prior to the quest being added they were very scarce, with the CS usually only having a couple listed at any one time. But now we are seeing tons of diamonds in the CS, which means people who farm have finished their own sets and now are selling off extras. For me, I have finished my STR set and am already working on crafting a dex set.

If they do add a quest, you can expect these crafted sets to be worth only a very tiny premium over the non-crafted. The diamonds seem very common, and I would guess they will keep dropping in value down to less than 500k, even without a quest.