not trying to complain but ive really just have to make a note here. i know alot of these are being fixed for the next update but geez.. they couldnt have thought about this in the beginning?? and obviously complaints about plat, the developers need to make money for the game to be able to make it better but there are hundreds of other games in the same boat that make it work so they should be able too as well.

first off everyone wants the best armours and companions right out of the gate without putting any work into it. they use the plat to get great armour then find better armour and want to sell their previous armour for ridiculous amounts that only people with plat can afford. you all are killing the in game market. selling pinks for 200k? are you kidding me? lol as if the drop rate of pinks arnt weird enough, no one is able to afford them in the auction either! and this is only lvl 16..

anyway i can deal with that. im use to working for what i want so theres no problem. but what kills me is trying to do dailys and watching as these warriors (and only warriors because their health and armour allow it) run all the way through a map to the boss, kill it to receive the rewards, then leave. theres no way for the rest of us to get any of the rewards afterwards who are still fighting through the mobs. this is very annoying and even when im just doing runs for the heck of it i have enough respect for the other players to work through the mobs with them. theres needs to be some sort of host system to boot people and have the bosses not appear till the mobs are cleared so maybe this wont happen. it makes the game experience very poor. im not out to nerf warriors either i think all the classes are fine its just how you build and play them that makes a difference.

also in the auction there needs to be an option to not just sell items but buy them and bid for them maybe. a person can pay for a slot as normal for an item they post and put out a price they would like to pay for the item. or a person can buy a slot for an item to sell and put a starting price on the bid and let people place offers till the time set for the item runs out. i dont want to have to spend my playing time arguing in chats or forums trying to sell an item *for a fair price even* when i could let it sit in auction and check on it whenever i feel like.

just some things on my mind. anyone have any better ideas about the auction or want to blast me for posting this? lol i know plats probably not going to change so prices will always be insane. its very much a childs game just something to keep me entertained for now but. ya know ha maybe some people know whats coming for the new updates that can enlighten me tyty RiffRaff