Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Guild Wars 5/5 CTF Tournament

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    Okay yes you have all this "respect" for Parth because you love him as a computer pixel, was with him for a long time and want to be with him forever. I get it, stop trying to sugar coat it.

Once again, yes what i said was meant to end the convo. The pure fact that you so proudly believe that I got "owned" or that Im a raging kiddo just makes no sense. It was only a convo between us about quiting that had absolutely nothing to do with you. All until you decided to come out with a cape and a S on your chest to save your buddy from a useless conversation. Which now has turned into this babble between me you and your buddy in which you are so endlessely in love with.

Give it a rest bubbo, go get a life, a job, a gf, this is a kids game. If you two cant handle a simple question from me or when others "troll you" then go jump off a cliff and get out of your perfect little fantasy world. Make a name for yourself old man. I hope you and Parth the best because seriously u two must have serious issues arguing with me over something so PETTY and pathetic. I swear, nobody can ask one of these old video game nerds a simple question without them raging on you and sending their pixel friends after you. You two are like old woman... and very emotional. Anyone have woman wear for these goons?
    Out of respect for the memories in this thread, the battleground is all yours, Seminole. I hope it gave you the ego-boost you so desperately seek.

The only thing I have to say is: I did quit. It is my choice wether to give my stuff away or not, I have decided against it for the time being. I was very open in my thread. I don't have a history of "quitting"? Prove it to me?

Good day, sir. Like you said, I'm giving it a rest because according to your reasonings - I have a life, I have a job, I have a gf, and I have a car (Mercedes-Benz S500).

I'm already content with my life, are you?
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-29-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List