Thread: New player with a question or two!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default New player with a question or two!

Hey everyone. I'm new to the game, just started playing two days ago and I'm REALLY enjoying the game on my Nexus 7. However, I have some questions I'd like answered/clarified.

Firstly, how much gold am I supposed to be getting? It seems everything is very expensive(items for 10k+ gold, guild for 50k gold?) and I barely get enough to feed my pet. The most I've had so far(level 15 rogue) is 4800 gold and now I'm down to like 3k again. Just not getting any more of it and I've done most of the quests already. Is there any way other than spending cash to get gold? I understand platinum is almost completely cash-only but does this also apply to gold?

Secondly...I think my rogue's skills and stats are a little messed up and I guess I'd like to re-roll the character. Is there any way I can save my gold/equipment to use it on the remade character? That is, without having to buy platinum to increase my stash capacity.

Oh yeah, one more. Are all players on the same server, or are iOs/Android/Chrome players on different ones?
    Last edited by Tuik; 12-02-2012 at 11:22 AM.