Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can't play anymore

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Default Can't play anymore

I play on the bus. I have about 45 minutes in which to play. I spent over 20 minutes trying to log in. Now the timing is totally hosed on my blessings. I must collect the blessings within the time I am on the bus. When logging in fails, the timing on the blessings goes into the time I am at work. Then I must miss, notmpne, but two days... or more, as I lose all of the days i did the blessings. So today i couldn't get in, tomorrow I will have no elixirs, and the day after I have to hope I can connect and not have it all messed up again.

I don't play games to be aggravated. I play games to have fun. I don't see any way to have fun when the servers screw up the timing on my blessings. I am old and I would prefer to spend as much of the time remaining in my life doing things that are fun. Running without blessings in PL is not fun. The mobs are OP. I am also sick of that.

I came here today intending to play, but I just got done with a week of vacation, and everything was so pleasant, and now, this morning, I can see why I have been so aggravated lately. It's because I expect too much. I expect Amazon to be professional and make their servers work correctly. I expect the devs at STS to get on the horn to Amazon and tell them that they can either provide better service or STS will go looking for another cloud service. I expect a game to be balanced, not for economic gain, but for playability. I expect, I guess, too much, and my aggravation is due to a clash between my expectations and reality.

So, for my peace of mind, I will give up further attempts to log in. I would have liked to play. I got over 1K plat still to spend, but I just can't wait for Amazon to decide to let me play. I have a small window of opportunity, and there is nothing else I can do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post: