Hey guys! This is a guide on how to solo.
1. Tips

2. Skills

3. Statistics

4. Skill Timing

5. Mob Grouping

6. Gear

The map that I will do the example of today is Watcher's Tomb, because IMO it is the easiest place to solo.

Tips:

-Bring atleast 50 potions of both kinds.

-Make sure you have good gear.

-Time your skills (I will explain how to do that later)

-Know your enemies! If they hit hard, you should use better armor, and if they don't hit hard, and they have a ton of armor, get a weapon with more damage.

-Do not gather too many mobs, because the more mobs you gather, the better the chance of you to die.

Skills:

Now for skills, you could use different combinations, but my favorite combination is 5 Vengeful Blood/5 Horn of Renew/3 Windmill/1 Skyward Smash, but you could also use other variations such as 5 Vengeful Blood/5 Juggernaut/3 Windmill/1 Skyward Smash. It really depends on your style of playing. For example, if you want to live longer, use 5 Vengeful Blood/5 Horn of Renew/3 Windmill/1 Skyward Smash. If you want to hit very hard, then you could use the top four skills. Again, it's your preference.

Statistics:

Now for statistics, I know a majority of people would say go pure strength. That's the easy route to take. But if you want more of a challenge you could try 5/1, 4/2, 3/3, 4/1/1, 3/2/1, 2/3/1 and so on.

Skill Timing:

I know this is incomplete, but I have to go to a basketball game so I'll edit this later.