Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I keep dying. I was doing pretty decent with the K/D ratio up until I reached Kraag and started doing the Hauntlet and the Tombs. In the Hauntlet especially I can't finish it without dying at least 4-5 times. I figured maybe I'm not using potions fast enough but the interface just won't allow them to be used any faster. I tried keeping my left thumb on the health potion button and just continually pressing it the whole time. The result was 30 pots used in about a minute and then I died anyway.

I'm just wondering if other Mages are having the same issues. Perhaps being a mage was just a bad idea. I'm not sure. All I know is I can die from getting one hit pretty easy, or whenever there is a mob and I can't get in back of it, they kill me. As is the case in Hauntlet, I try to stay in the back and keep myself shielded but then the mob spawns behind me and I'm dead instantly.

I have pretty decent gear, but of course I can't afford the top of the line gear. My armor is around 300 and my health around 600, and my damage around 80. I was building my character for pvp eventually, so I figured for that purpose I would want to be pure INT with just a little bit of STR & DEX thrown in, but it seems for pve it's just a big problem that the mobs always come after me as soon as I enter the room and the warriors cannot keep aggro. I can't even imagine how bad it would be if I actually had a top of the line weapon as my damage would most certainly be in the 130-140 range.

What are other mages doing as far as stat specs? I was doing 1-1-7 (STR-DEX-INT) but I'm thinking maybe I need to lower that to 1-1-5. I don't want to be a tank, if I did I would be a warrior. I want to be the big damage dealer to the mobs. Just not sure exactly how that is accomplished.

Also, I cannot find how to respec my character stats. I don't want to respec the skills, only the stats. I see the button to respec the skills on the skills page, but can't find the button to respec the stats. Anyone know how to do that?