Dear Warriors,

If you are casting windmill on a single target like Jarl there is no need to run around in a circle like you are going to kill him any faster with your technique. This has been about 1 out of every 3 Jarl runs today I have seen a increasing # of warriors doing this.

Leaving a perfect party in Jarl which consists of a mage and 2 rogues or 2 mages and a rogue makes no sense. I ran on my warrior Jarl runs with 2 rogues and we were able to hit every run under 1 minute and 30. Every run where I have seen 3-4 warriors it has taken 3-4+ minutes.

Running and standing during fights especially elite runs right where your rogue or mage are standing isn't really the best decision on your part as a tank as they are your support and damage class but also to help keep you alive and finish the fight faster.

Dear Elite Characters,

I understand the need to run around with elite weapons and show them off I really do I have multiple L16's also but if you are doing Jarl runs or other Elite runs and you are a rogue or a mage please put away your Elite weapons in favor of something that won't out DPS the tank if you see they will be out DPS'd.