Wanted to start a thread to start the discussion on possible PvP builds so we can start to think things through since it will be coming soon.

First thing, while I'm very vocal about tanks not focusing on damage, I'll be the first to say that PvP is a different story altogether.

Here are my initial thoughts on a PvP build:

Skyward Smash - The ability to jump towards enemies who will likely be kiting you and have a chance at stunning them seems like an absolute must.

Vengeful Blood - Massive damage and crit boost along with no need for seeking gear with int due to essentially having infinite mana makes this a no brainer... the added heal is just the icing on the cake.

Axe Throw - The potential stun, armor reduction, and ability to pull kiting players into range while reducing their armor seems quite enticing.

Horn of Renew - Having a reliable strong heal in a damage build is nice and the ability to completely shield yourself sounds great for both killing and flag running.

That's what I'm currently thinking I'd use, but there are some other skills that definitely make me somewhat annoyed I can't have as well. Figure I'll share my thoughts on those as well.

Chest Splitter - Interrupting a heavy charged attack and potentially disorienting them sounds kind of nice and the short cooldown isn't too bad either. Unfortunately, this one comes down to replacing either SS or AT and I can't warrant giving up stuns and mobility aspects.

Windmill - Also mildly enticing due to the snare aspect and damage output. However, for the same reasons I can't imagine putting it ahead of the other damage skills. The inability to use other skills or auto attack is also a drawback.

Juggernaut - The damage reduction and removal of movement impairing effects is nice, but the long cooldown ruins this for PvP even for flag running. With mage snares and roots on such a short cooldown, they would just redo the impairment. Now if it made you immune to being slowed down for the full 15 seconds it might need a second thought. However, I'd likely just SS to them or AT them to me instead.

War Horn - Another skill I'd like to have, but simply can't warrant putting over something else. The dodge and movement buffs would certainly be nice in PvP, and reduced damage never hurts. However, I can't imagine it being more useful than HoR since buffed heals from HoR are so useful and the shield is phenomenal.

Well those are my initial thoughts... let the discussion begin!