Thread: Can a Hybrid Build Solo and Farm?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Can a Hybrid Build Solo and Farm?

I'm coming from PL after getting AL when it was brand new on Android. When it was released on iOS, I returned briefly on my iPad but got distracted by the new classes on PL, so I'm returning BACK again to AL

My Warrior is level 16, can a hybrid build actually Solo or even farm elite maps or at least tough normal places? I'm not interested in a pure tank build but one that has good armor, moderate health and a bit higher damage/DPS so I am not reliant on a rogue or Mage all the time.

Is this build even viable? I've seen lots of the tank builds, I think (can't think of his name but starts with E), build was perhaps close to a hybrid that can dish out moderate damage but can still tank in some situations if need be.

If a warrior cannot solo, should I go with a Rogue with some STR & mostly DEX or all DEX and some STR gear to have some health but enough so she can solo without being too dependent on a tank? I know this is a team game and I like being with others but I'm talking about those times when there is one other person lower level or I'm farming and no one is even around. I will be buying XP elixirs to level up the character to get closer to 21 or at least 20 soon then go for cap.

Help! Plan to buy at least $70 worth of plat, so don't want to waste it on a class that won't meet my needs.

In the meantime, i will search more threads. Thank you!
    Last edited by Ladycandyheal; 01-04-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi