Hey guys, just wanted to show you my level 16 rogue with the best items available for that character equipped, including pet. I think in total it costed about 70-80k because of the pet and the fact that the amulet is still very hard to attain so the prices is kinda high, around 20k on cs when I bought it. Anyways, if you all don't know what twinking is, its basically a really powerful low-level character who's prime purpose is for PvP. With the upcoming PvP update coming out, I literally can't wait to tear it up with this rogue. When doing bosses, the highest crit I saw that I did was 1280 dmg! Imagine that in PvP vs a mage, one shot kills using aimed shot! Anyways, here's a screenshot of it. The name of the items are listed below the image. Anyways tell me what you think!

Oh and on a final note, I am currently the GM of a guild called genocide and we are primarily a PvP guild. We are recruiting strong pvp'ers, so the entry criteria is twinks and strong high leveller's who have decent stats in PvP. We are only recruiting twinks atm as we already know that they will be effective in PvP, although the new Level cap raise come's with PvP so we will recruit the high leveller's when the new update releases, anyways, add my toons : Level 21 warrior Infrico, Level 21 sorcerer Espadatwo and Level 16 rogue (twink and most active on) Twinkleton . We also have our own shadow guild hall! :P

Name:  Twinkpic.jpg
Views: 1112
Size:  103.2 KB

Item list:

Weapon: Agile Lifethief of Potency (76.5 DPS, 21 Dex, 11 Int). I also bought Agile heartseekers of brutality (76.5 DPS, 11 Str, 21 Dex) because the stats are actually better, but apparently the agile lifethief of potency crits more than the heartseekers, some bug in the game im not sure, so bought both just in case they fix it lol.

Head gear: Agile Ranger Cloak of Stability (8 Str, 21 Dex, 1.62% Dodge, 185 Armor)

Armor: Agile Ranger Leather of Security (11 Str, 21 Dex, 335 Armor)

Ring: Spellbound Band of brutality (11 Str, 21 Dex, 3.0 damage)

Amulet: Fabulous Amulet of brutality (11 Str, 21 Dex, 3.0 damage)

Pet: Granite ( +25 Dex, +5% Dodge and +4 Mana regen)