Kinda have to disagree with you friend, the new gun puts my dmg at 165.2 without colton if you have a nuke set up you wont need to spam your basic dps and the added dmg makes up for what you don't use in dps by a lot, the rest of what you said i guess i can agree with.
Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
For sorcerer gear everything is just crappy. Nothing worth getting at all. The best setup for sorcerer gear at level 21 is to have 13 STR & 26 INT. DEX is pretty useless for a sorcerer. Yet every level 21 sorcerer armor or helmet from the new chests has 26 DEX, and the most INT any of them have is 10. So they are just for looks.

As for the guns, the damage is higher, but the DPS way lower. I used one of the guns on a few jarl runs. The knockback proc is kind of cool -- it hits around once out of every 4 or 5 times. But overall I cause way less damage because the weapon is so slow. Normally I spam the attack button while my skills are cooling down and usually get in about 3-4 attacks after I spam through my skills before they cool down again. But with the gun I only get one single attack in between skills. Also, the attack from the gun is not AoE where as a regular attack from a wand is. So not as good as having a flamestrike or charward wand.