Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

Hellurr... I've posted here before but I need to get things straight...

I have a capped Mage with top gear. I've PvPed in many, many games including all StS games (my fav being DL). That being said, I know how to play and how to strategize with my team mates.

However, it seems the only way we can play as Mages is by moving into a group thats fighting and start shooting in hope that we can get a kill. One on one vs a Rogue depends on that Rogue's hp already being drained and the same for a Warrior. We are forced to hit and run. Problem is, we run and get one shot killed by Rogues with Aimed Shot and/or Piercer skills, even with Warriors Vengence and/or whatever skill they use that makes then do a spin with a hammer.

Its sad that we have to rely on the Shield skill to survive for a minimum amount of time in matches. The shield is also useless againsr two Warriors or Two opponents in general. Hell even Frost doesn't stun nor slow down enemies, Fire's knock back doesn't go through unless charged & even then it doesn't always knock them down. Yes it can be done but we are literally -forced- to use skills we don't want to use and they aren't even as effective as they are intended to be for PvP.

Our skills really need a distinct overhaul. I mean it feels like we're not even causing any damage just tickling them. -_-

Seriously, please work more on the balance issue.

EDIT: BTW I have a capped Rogue as well. It doesn't have full capped gear and still pwns... So I -know- they're OP.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 01-20-2013 at 03:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post: