Mage Dudeke or something. I’m Calling it.

Oh-My-God! I Have Never.

So I joined an instance - the good mage’s game none the less - on my freshly charged and brand spanking new iPad. Said as much to the dude’s in game. They agreed that controll was a bit random. Esp if you are not used to it - having played on the other devices more often than not.

AO3 Lvl 5 - Victory Lap.
Into the main hall and left. First portal on top. That’s which way they went. So There We Were. The Idea - Not Communicated at all - was to rush king Mynas. I had to intuit what was going on. And so I did. As I’m sure did the Others.

Magedudeke dies and respawns. And then never makes it back to the room of King Mynas. I go back and help bring him in. No thanks no nothing. None Wanted. I’m using the virtual stick by the way. To define control. Stomping clear et al.

Then I tell these guys (rest of team and magedudedadumke) that I just saw the shield of rift drop from boss on right portal as you enter the main hall. They Had No Clue.

We got there. I took them in. And we were fighting the dude.

All of a sudden . . get this order from Magedude. . .mid-fight mind you. - “Hit the Boss!” I’m thinking “Whatever Sherlock.”

So I say - I Am. Anyway. I die. Obviously. And at this point this person tells me - That is the Difference Between You and A Mage.

Again - Im thinking - What?

So in the next game I enter. I Ask - What’s the point. And this guy goes on about how I need Isis gear and so on and so forth. Need to learn how to play.

All he has is 17k kills. Not exactly the top of the food chain.

So I point out to him - Dude. It is a game of percentages. Chance. I took A hit. Happend to be enough.

Magedudek - the most gracious host in Alterra at this point says - No!

Which is to say he think’s this is not a game of percentages and chance.

I mean whatever. So at this point I tell him - Look sister - If I died. Mean’s my mage couldnt control when to heal and when to cast the proper spells.

We had an archer on board. Magedudueke’s little bunny.

I didnt see a single Nature Strike between the two of them. Nuff said.