Hi All,

I know a lot of mages are calling very hard for rogue nerf and using leaderboards as an argument. I think this is a very innacurate source for evidence because:

- Rogue elite PvP technique (AS) is easy to master and was the obvious choice of technique in PvP. This made them elite in the first few days of PVP (actually probably only the first 2 days)

- Warriors elite PvP technique (with stuns and running in packs with unlimited buffs/heal) is easy to master, however was not an obvious choice and took warriors a few days to realise this is the most effective technique in the entire game.

- Mages elite PvP technique (shield + buffs/heal) are difficult to master and not obvious. Mages have had to do a lot of experimenting to find a great PvP technique.

What does this mean for the leaderboard? Rogues got off to a hot start and dominate the LB because they ahd such an obvious easy technique to exploit. Warriors then caught on to the pack/horde technique and are catching up on the LB. Mages are starting to get better and better and are slowly catching up too.

Also, everyone complaining about ROgues on leader boards. What if they had a leaderboard by deaths, calling out top players in deaths (actually meaning the worst as they die the most?) I guarantee you rogues would dominate that, NOT mages.

Due to whining of Rogue AS one shot (btw one shot is not 100%. it's the luck of the roll and I only 1 shot 20-30% of the time), rogues have been now been nerfed in the recent update. Rogue is probably more useless than Mage was before the update.