It seems like when two warriors fight, as long as they have similar quality gear and skill set it will always end with an add. Why? Because they can't kill each other fast enough (or at all).

I have had fights where my HP bounced between 80-100% against another warrior for 3 minutes. Eventually a rogue shows up and creamed him or me in <10 seconds and got the deathblow. Basically there is no point for warriors to fight one on one unless you have much better gear or is lower level. HoR and armor against low dps means it's going to take way too long to kill each other. I have fairly good gear (w/ pet vorpal, 300+ str, 2900+ hp, 840 arm, etc) and have never lost to a warrior but never won against one who was wearing rags or probably lvl 20 or 19.

It'd be fun to just go at it 20 minutes and eventually some accumulation of better timing or strategy would prevail but the ctf map is too small for that.

My strategy is to lead with charged HoR, then no charge skysmash (for the stun), get vengence up, charged windmill. Then try just put HoR/Veng up when they run out and skysmash/windmill. Not much to it. If the warrior has chest splitter than I do run thrus which have been programmed in my hands from other mmorpgs I've played, if they are not specced skyward/HOR/windmill/veng, in general, I have a chance of killing them in a minute.

So now I just say screw it and pass warriors up, I'll just run headstrong into a group of 3 people to see if I can take down the squishy one or fight a rogue.