Firstly, this is not a discussion of how the system will work, or how the dungeons should be or what penalties for dying/winning/losing etc.

The devs have hinted that PVP is on the way here

Just a discussion of the different classes, their tactics, and speculate how well or badly they will do at PVP. And maybe come up with suggestions.

Firstly, damage values need to be adjusted. My damage on my archer is around 80 per arrow, and if I use blast shot, I can do up to 400+ damage. Now, most characters only have 300-ish hp, give or take, and if these damage values are the same, PVP is going to be a case of "who clicks first"
But, it could be just that most monsters seem to have no armour, and I do the same damage on a zombie in forest haven as compared to damage on Frost King of LE. So probably I wont be doing 100+ damage to a bear with 100+ defence. Have to see how the armour factor carries into PVP.

Another thing I really think Melee bears will get owned. The fact that you can run and attack means that if I have a crossbow and I'm out of beckon range, I can potentially just run away from him without ever getting hit. The same applies to mages. Infact, the only thing to kill a ranged crossbow user who is running is probably another crossbow user.

Another fatal flaw in PVP is a bear vs bear fight.
I mean, I can see it now. bear A casts stomp. Sends bear B flying.
Bear B recovers from stomp's stun, and counter casts stomp. Bear A goes flying.
boing boing boing.
or if they use beckon as well, gets even bouncier. Bear A beckons, Bear B stomps. b-boing!

The award for the least exciting PVP match up is the Archer!
Archer A; casts focus, evasion and blastshot +w/e debuff skill they learnt
Archer B; casts focus, evasion and blastshot +w/e debuff skill they learnt
Archer A auto attacks Archer B
Archer B auto attacks Archer A

enjoys the show of 2 archers just standing there going pew pew pew till one of them drops dead.