Thread: Rogues vs Mages vs Knights CTF

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

All I know is when I go up against a team with 3 or more warriors, I die lots and rarely get a kill. Yet tonight I played a game in which my team had 2 warriors and the other team was 4 rogues and a sorcerer. I got 36 kills (the most ever for me) and died only about 5 times.

Not to say I can never kill a warrior. With this new trend of warriors doing PvP naked with no armor or helm, I can usually take down those fools. But if they got top gear, there's little chance for me unless I have a teammate with me and it's a 2-on-1. Even then it can be tough if my teammate is another mage or a rogue.

To fix this all, I think they need to give sorcerers back some of our stun capability. We have less armor than a rogue, the same amount of health, and we don't hit nearly as hard as a rogue, we are slower, and we have lower dodge and crit. The only thing we have over a rogue is that our mana lasts longer. So in a long fight we would win over a rogue. Problem is PvP fights in AL are never long unless they are 2 warriors fighting.

I think some of the warriors buffs like their heal need to be toned down as well, and their range with a melee weapon should certainly NOT be as long as the ranged weapons that sorcerers (rifle) and rogues (bow) have.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 02-05-2013 at 06:43 AM.