I'm starting to think something is wrong with my sorcerer's build. I keep hearing folks say that sorcerers can keep them stunned, but I've not yet been able to figure out how to do this, not even once.

My skills are Fireball, Lightning, Frost and Lifegiver, and I use a Watch Rifle of Force as my weapon. I've tried over and over all of these skills plus the regular weapon attack, both charged and uncharged. And the only one which ever consistently causes a stun is the charged fireball. The problem is that the stun is shorter than the cool-down of the skill, so I cannot keep anyone stunned.

The only other skill effects I have seen besides the charged fireball stun are the following:

1) Charged Frost -- on rare occasion this causes the enemies in the area of effect to be slowed a little bit.

2) Charged Watch Rifle Attack - about 25% of the time this results in the "push" proc which does not stun but pushes them back a little.

My stats are full INT with 2 passives in INT as well.

So can someone please tell me what I need to change in order to keep enemies stunned? Because I've never been able to do it, not even once in a while.