Been doing hundred elite runs and other runs, not one pink item, I do have alot of elite or regular chests, but seems so impossible...earlier in game was fun with great drops always doing elite....now days you have to depend on auction and spend alot with little gold u make to get good items....

Like to add to is new expansion is fun and all, but for dead city with no EXP even if your lvl 25/26 it sucks...still wanna be able to play there when I'm bored at karaken isles giving up after doing thousands of runs in elite and regular runs with no drops...

And elite in new expansion is Impossible, just doing windmore harbor elite I was like...this ain't happening, it will take an hour to do this elite map and I still have a slight chance of drops...

Don't get me wrong I really love this game, i prefer this than wow...I gave up xbox for this game, but everything seems impossible now in this game and always have to depend on alot of gold and platinum, I believe I spend over $300 playing this game since it came out...

In short version, make game little more easier, have good better chanes of drops to make things more exciting and auctions might go up by doing so, have EXP for last expansion in dead city for high lvls and keep doing your best...

My recommendations: to make game much more awesome...I was guild master for 3 pro guilds Arcanes finest, Arcanes finest REBELZ and now killz with style...wish do have more verities for guild halls, more promotion lvls high than officer, and just continue making game the finest, thank you

-mjramosbuilt