Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
I ended up joining a jarl party today, nice 1 min average runs. It was a war and 2 rogues, rogues killng jarl quick and then repeat. However i tried, id pull mobs all over the place, die and not do enough dmg. Eventually I accepted that sorcs are not needed and im back to lvling my rogue... The thing is, that with 4k hp and 1.2k armor, tanks dont need the freezing/stunning/slowing down help from mages, it is simply pointless... because tanks can just stand the dmg while rogues kill and mages... well exaclty... whats the reason for a mage in the run? Lvling ppl in wt4? Cos that seems the only place where one might be of some worth... some...
You have some valids points. Actually im posting the same over and over again whats exactly our role now? Warriors only wants rogues in their partys, mana? well mana pots are cheap, stun? stun its not neccesary, lasting a couple of seconds? we dont even have another skill bar so we can buff others players for attack, defense, like in any others games, we dont have a real mana shield, absorbing damage ill be nice we can use mana shield (3000 mana ca take a hard hit), so we can survive elite final bosses, i died in 1 hit i dont have time to use a single pot, whats our role? wt4 , thats the only place warriors want us in their parties, actually im about to cap my sorcerer but i just created another toon a rogue, i ill try to play that without plat not like i did with my sorecerer -.-