I've bought and spent exactly 9937 platinium in AL since the game has come to life. I had gathered 7 million gold in my stash as well as nice equipment for my main toons and my twinks until the Kraken expansion came. Then I got really frustrated with the state of things. New expansion with basically re-colored demonlord armors, no new weapons apart from crappy useless pinks that are worth 20k each and the crate items. Rarest items being exceedingly hard to loot. I didn't like the fact that it was so hard and time consuming to farm since it was hard enough to farm the bosses then you needed to get lucky twice to loot a chest and then lucky enough again to loot a good pink. I also felt a bit disgusted when they changed the allies treasures system by not allowing player to keep their elixirs in bank and having them run down the timer even when standing in town. I felt like this added nothing to the game at all, it was a purely business based decision. People are not buying enough elixirs because they have the free ones so we will change the way they work.

So basically I got a bit desperate and decided to take a gamble and open chests/crates with my plat and gold. Received a few items worth a million and re-sold to buy more, hoping to hit it big and get a mythic or arcane item. Nada. I am broke. Farming is really getting ridiculous, and I have no fun anymore.

So I decided to try one last time, I will buy a 90$ platinium pack and this will probably be the last dollar I put into Arcane Legends unless something happens here. I know it's my fault for being broke, I decided to take a gamble, but the game is getting less and less exciting for me, a bit like Dark Legends, wich I quit a bit after the 26 Expansion. Buying this last platinium pack I will hit the 10k Platinium Purchased Mark. Wich is nearing 500-600$, and I have basically nothing to show for it. My fault maybe? Probably.

Still it's the last dollar of my real money I will invest into this game.

Wish me luck!