Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-03-12 Content Update (115460)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    *hands Tyger a mana pot*

Try this, it might help.
    Wow. TROLL much? If you disagree at least explain yourself. No one can deny that weaker tanks are going to make levels way harder for teams.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So for whatever reason when I tried to respec yesterday after update it required plat. Although it was suppose to be free and even took it from my stash. I had also closed app out b4 I tried. Then after taking the plat I tried to respec again and it was actually reflecting free. What happened lol help please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Best quote of the day!!

So let me see if I understand this correctly..... People who prefer to die more often and be less successful in the game should play rogue or mage because they want more of a challenge, but people who just want to win all of the time and do the best should be a warrior because it's easy?

Sorry, but are you serious or just trolling!?!!??!
    Sorry but this update isn't gonna make rogues and mages any more successful lol. You guys might have a blatant and ridiculous edge in PvP for a while, but if warriors don't get a remedy for veng soon, your best weapons are just going to get nerfed again to create "balance". PvE is simply gonna become a complex nightmare, especially in elites where the tank and horn of renew have become a survival STAPLE, but will no longer be present.
    -Furthermore every game with multiple classes usually has a class that is easy for beginners to use and build up. Mages and Sorcerers have their own advantages and often outperform warriors at higher lvls, but the warrior is enjoyable to play fom the beginning and a good chunk of AL's fan base really dug that. (I started as a rogue and quit playing for 4 months until I decided to test out warrior and it was FUN.) I think that is more what mstj was trying to say. You didn't have to point your TROLL finger.
    Last edited by Tyger; 03-13-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Sooooo, make a Rouge.
    You sir need to come up with some more useful material, you were on my thread telling everyone to accept this awful update and "respec until we were satisfied" yet you offered no reason as to why we should accept that a game most of us pay to play has become almost unplayable for warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Don't delete you accounts and go all crazy now. They can see that obviously the warriors are furious and they will probably do something about it. You can still do elites with a mage or two on your team. For pvp, obv dont 1v1 for now and stick close to a mage... or don't pvp and just wait it out 'til next update, make some money, try some builds and other classes. You've all spent so much time on this game already don't delete those acc, they wont let over a third of their players continue to be sad/unhappy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Best quote of the day!!

So let me see if I understand this correctly..... People who prefer to die more often and be less successful in the game should play rogue or mage because they want more of a challenge, but people who just want to win all of the time and do the best should be a warrior because it's easy?

Sorry, but are you serious or just trolling!?!!??!

Yes I am serious.
    Try any other RPG games or something. There is always a easy-to-play, basic class like warrior, and expert class like rogue and mage.
    I didn't say who wants to die more, who wants more challenge.

The problem of AL is that pvp is not 1 on 1. (Or 2vs2 will be fine. 5 is just too many.) Warrior mob is not beautiful. Well mob is not always looking good to me. Hate people using f word and saying 'farming!!'.
    And i do think in pvp rogue and mage should be stronger naturally. I said it because their ask 'class balance' all the time.

What I am saying is for new player and those who wants easy play, keep warrior easy.

And for pvp, I said it's ridiculous to get hit to get mana while dmg taken is bigger than mana gen, and because of warrior's weak dmg skills, it's hard to ger kills now. (1 on 1)
    I did mentioned thay mage need more amror and it's not fair to give improved weapon to only one class.
    Not trying to undermind other class or asking unfair favor.

Hope you get my point.

I decided not to use veng, and it works fine in regular maps. (Didn't tried elite yet. But I think will be fine too). But dmg is really poor and makes me more busy with both health and mana. (When you have a good party with good tanks, mage throw distant attack to stun and dmg, check mana of party and go heal. For rogue, they need to just focus on dmg and mana(with a good mage, just nothing but health in case)
    Now without a mage with mana heal, it's harder to tank. It is playable. I meant harder.

Make rogue to dmg, mage stun better, and warrior harder to tank. This is the point.

What I was saying is the change of veng was good idea, but a fail in result.
    It it's gonna be like this for good, please increase the amount of mana regen with the skill at least.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-13-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    You sir need to come up with some more useful material, you were on my thread telling everyone to accept this awful update and "respec until we were satisfied" yet you offered no reason as to why we should accept that a game most of us pay to play has become almost unplayable for warriors.

Please refer to the section made for tanks. They have plenty of builds that they are saying is sucessful with the new update. I typed that empty message to respond to a rant about how Rouges are "Gods", so I sugested they make one.

In Addition: I will give you all the gold you need for pots until you find a build you're happy with.
    Last edited by Zuzeq; 03-13-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthyre View Post
    Don't delete you accounts and go all crazy now. They can see that obviously the warriors are furious and they will probably do something about it. You can still do elites with a mage or two on your team. For pvp, obv dont 1v1 for now and stick close to a mage... or don't pvp and just wait it out 'til next update, make some money, try some builds and other classes. You've all spent so much time on this game already don't delete those acc, they wont let over a third of their players continue to be sad/unhappy.
    As someone who has already seen many of his AL friends rage quit, I can't agree more with this. I hope some serious changes are made so that (estimating) 45% of the Arcane Legends community doesn't suddenly become fed up with completely game-altering class changes for only ONE victim class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

this i find hilarious u give us magez some crap buff on ignite yet u increase the cd on fire. deeeeeeerppp a derp well done. POINTLESS!!!!!!!!

I work for food stamps if u guys need help.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mafiainc42 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please refer to the section made for tanks. They have plenty of builds that they are saying is sucessful with the new update. I typed that empty message to respond to a rant about how Rouges are "Gods", so I sugested they make one.
    Those guys can basically make any build successful with the amount of gold/plat they have. They have the best of every equipment. It's like Warren Buffet saying the declining economy is not a big deal. He doesn't feel in the least bit affected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by earhole View Post
    Those guys can basically make any build successful with the amount of gold/plat they have. They have the best of every equipment. It's like Warren Buffet saying the declining economy is not a big deal. He doesn't feel in the least bit affected.

So I will make you the same offer as I gave Tyger. I will party with you and feed you gold for pots. I'll even throw in some gear/pet (under 200K) until you're happy. Don't really like seeing AL getting bombed and I also love my tanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So I will make you the same offer as I gave Tyger. I will party with you and feed you gold for pots. I'll even throw in some gear/pet (under 200K) until you're happy. Don't really like seeing AL getting bombed and I also love my tanks.
    I don't even care about the Venge mana thing since I'm using Skyward Smash for the stun and mana regen along with a pet that regens mana. I'm more pissed about the nerfing of the captain's axe from 80% dodge proc to 8%. 8% is useless. They could of at least made it 25% or something. The dodge proc was a chance buff and when it does buff, it only buffs for about 2-3 seconds.

Nerfing the axe has personally affected the options tanks could of have imo. We'll need 3-4 buffs with one attack instead of 2 buffs and 2 attacks with that axe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

I don't even care about the Venge mana thing since I'm using Skyward Smash for the stun and mana regen along with a pet that regens mana. I'm more pissed about the nerfing of the captain's axe from 80% dodge proc to 8%. 8% is useless. They could of at least made it 25% or something. The dodge proc was a chance buff and when it does buff, it only buffs for about 2-3 seconds.

Nerfing the axe has personally affected the options tanks could of have imo. We'll need 3-4 buffs with one attack instead of 2 buffs and 2 attacks with that axe.

With that...What weapon is top for you guys?

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi Earhole,

I'm sorry to hear that you're upset about the change to the Captain's Axe proc. The 80% was simply a typo. It was always planned to be 8% and it is our bad for not catching it when the Expansion was in testing. That said, if you're building for dodge, 8%, on top of Dex on top of a pet with dodge, on top of gear with +dodge is still significant. Thanks for keeping an open mind about it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Wow. I didn't know this... I Throw my dark potency and got this for 80% dodge... 8% is a joke. Made me waste gold. Come on sts.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-13-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hi Earhole,

I'm sorry to hear that you're upset about the change to the Captain's Axe proc. The 80% was simply a typo. It was always planned to be 8% and it is our bad for not catching it when the Expansion was in testing. That said, if you're building for dodge, 8%, on top of Dex on top of a pet with dodge, on top of gear with +dodge is still significant. Thanks for keeping an open mind about it.
    Thanks for the reply, but dex is pretty much still useless for a warrior. An all dex (154 points) into dex yields about 10% dodge. I rather have 3k+ health than have 1k health with 10% dodge imo.
    Last edited by earhole; 03-13-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The new update not much bothering me but after several try in some maps i find problem in new vengefull blood. When fight with long range mobs like archers or gunner that attack from distance the mana not filled up since they out of range from my debuff. So i think there is better if vengefull blood buff players and allies instead of debuff enemies.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bejo View Post
    The new update not much bothering me but after several try in some maps i find problem in new vengefull blood. When fight with long range mobs like archers or gunner that attack from distance the mana not filled up since they out of range from my debuff. So i think there is better if vengefull blood buff players and allies instead of debuff enemies.

If you charge up Vengeful Blood, it will pulse off you for 14 seconds. That's plenty of time to move closer to the ranged baddies shooting you, no?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why does the mage mystic helm get 18 dex which got buffed where the mythic rogue helm has 18 str which didnt get buffed..... mages max DPS is up to the 390s where the Rogue max DPS is about 380 on the nose..... please adjust the rogue mythic helm to show 18 int instead of str so we can max out our DPS like the mages have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

my visa card had a typo can i have my money back?? this is a huge deal for ppl like myself who spend 100s of platnium to obtain this weapon in yur crates. and then u ppl just switch the stats..this was nvr discussed in any of yur threads. huge nono!!
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 03-13-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"