Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
I think Rogues are just fine as they are. You can respec to add INT, which can boost your HP and Mana significantly, but the tradeoff is lowered DMG.

Due to this tradeoff, I prefer a Bow Rogue, to keep the DMG high, though one addition I would like to see is at least one more stun ability. The only stun Rogues have is on a charged auto attack, but the stun duration is so slow, it might as well not even be there - especially if you are relying on a stun to flee.

It would be nice if a charged Nox stunned. It doesn't have to last as long as Fireball, but a 1.5 second stun would be enough to disengage from a fight if you are low on HP.
You are speaking from bow-rogue position. And therefore your suggestion about noxious bolt stun (as you use aimed/nox). But dagger-rogues should have the meaning in pvp too, shouldn't they? As of now, its a cannon meat. Rogue needs stun on charged auto attack, either low chance of good stun (30%-2sec), or high chance of micro stun (90%-0.7sec). Lower percentage on charged bow stun.