Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Happened???????

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrimreaper View Post
    Each does suck but in dif ways camera rotation is a dumb thing to complain about....arcane legends is always fluctuating due to the fact that its a new game...so until lvl 51 cap or so there will be sucky periods and great periods due to refinement....now let's compare games...arcane legends= cunning edge graphics...human toon that pass as realistic ....chargeable skills...pets that actually do something.... A gold cap that's 10 times the one in pl....passive skills...elite lvls that are more challenging, and let's look at pocket legends= cartoonish wildlife as toons, easy levels, crap economy, no story line or attempt at one, all pocket legends has going for it is that its a older game with more levels and places to explore.....you tell me which is better for a mature gamer who has played diablo call of duty and other well known games
    Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    Lolwut plz do research before posting. Honestly... Im being serious. You deffinately aren't a founder if you were then that little join date would been 2010 one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums. Also graphics are better yes because they had to cut out the rotating camera which sucks because im sure in pvp you dont lije getting back stabbed. Haha later..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Lolwut plz do research before posting. Honestly... Im being serious. You deffinately aren't a founder if you were then that little join date would been 2010 one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums. Also graphics are better yes because they had to cut out the rotating camera which sucks because im sure in pvp you dont lije getting back stabbed. Haha later..

I joined early April in 2010 and I was in the military at the time...so excuse me if I didn't care about a forum at that time, I wasn't a hardcore player and I didn't have the time to play all day

ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Each does suck but in dif ways camera rotation is a dumb thing to complain about....arcane legends is always fluctuating due to the fact that its a new game...so until lvl 51 cap or so there will be sucky periods and great periods due to refinement....now let's compare games...arcane legends= cunning edge graphics...human toon that pass as realistic ....chargeable skills...pets that actually do something.... A gold cap that's 10 times the one in pl....passive skills...elite lvls that are more challenging, and let's look at pocket legends= cartoonish wildlife as toons, easy levels, crap economy, no story line or attempt at one, all pocket legends has going for it is that its a older game with more levels and places to explore.....you tell me which is better for a mature gamer who has played diablo call of duty and other well known games
    How did you possibly bring CoD into this? It's not related to any STS game at all. Not to mention CoD has a less mature community than almost every game that I've ever played (aside from the worst community ever, Minecraft)

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I joined early April in 2010 and I was in the military at the time...so excuse me if I didn't care about a forum at that time, I wasn't a hardcore player and I didn't have the time to play all day

So, you are either in the military or were. Add this to the "maturity" talk and you can see why I am confused at how you treat people. And before you spout off at me: U.S. Air Force, E-5, got out in 2000.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    one doesnt wait 2 years to get on forums.
    A little over a year for me. I'm not a founder though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Staff Sgt Lol we were the same rank

ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

You dont belong here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Your right that's why I quit pocket legends and pretty much quit arcane legends....you all take things way to serious

ARCANE LEGENDS
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Your right that's why I quit pocket legends and pretty much quit arcane legends....you all take things way to serious

Pretty sure you need to reread your reactions before you make generalizations. Also might wanna comb through some of your old posts while you're at it.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Hmm... So you quit because lack of updates and then said the games sucked. I think you should've said "I" take things too seriously. (The rest of us do too, but "you" isn't a good word).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

No in general people that play MMOs take things to serious, all games for that fact...most the time I play this game drunk or high....drunk=too serious high= I don't care .....and when I'm sober I play Xbox live cause them games are boring when you have capped and beaten all bosses and have just about everything

ARCANE LEGENDS
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

No in general people that play MMOs take things to serious, all games for that fact...most the time I play this game drunk or high....drunk=too serious high= I don't care .....and when I'm sober I play Xbox live cause them games are boring when you have capped and beaten all bosses and have just about everything

I think I figured it all out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default What Happened???????

Grim you just say pl sucks because you got banned...
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I didn't get banned I can still go on there if I wanted

ARCANE LEGENDS
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I like PL better and nothing will change me i know its too cartoon animated but its still the best to me if they want to make a new game they need more people to handle the other games too. People play and pay lots of money in PL and they dont want to waste their money and just leave what they paid they want more stuff to make their money worth a while, they want to continue playing it too because its a good game.
    Last edited by DXDARKXSOULXD; 03-16-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Account in PL Name: xfastxsoulx LV76 Bear
    Account in AL Name: xfastxsoulx

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    A little over a year for me. I'm not a founder though.
    Lol gf xP it wasnt directed towards you but atleast you didnt pick pull and shoot the post.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Thats sad you have to be drunk or high to enjoy something js. And srry for double post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

The content just is redundant I understand sts can only do so much...but its the same players with the same runs for the same items it gets boring

ARCANE LEGENDS
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The content just is redundant I understand sts can only do so much...but its the same players with the same runs for the same items it gets boring

If if bores you, don't stick around?

You're like the chick who puts all her drama/opinions for everybody to look at and then expects nothing to happen when it raises controversy and a large amount of people disagree.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

LOL...I can't think of a single MMO out there that didn't feel redundant and grindy to me running same maps repetitively looking for the same items over and over again. This is why I take breaks and try out different games. However I've come to the conclusion that they all get "boring" after a while because repetition is ultimately going to be part of any MMO. The only way they differ is in how the content is arranged. I keep coming back to PL because it has less balance issues than other games...I am comparing to other mobile freemium games outside of the legends series as well. In some non-legends games I've played the devs deliberately make things like mana/hp regen almost non-existant and consumption upon skill use high (to the point where the game is barely playable) just to pressure players into buying fancy items that can only be obtained via very expensive in app purchases. Sure, there is pressure in end game maps to buy things like XP lixers due to slow XP gain but its not that bad compared to some games out there. Legends games are probably some of the "cheaper" freemium mobile games out there (however AL is starting to pull away). I may be in the minority here but I would rather my toon be some sort of animal than play a gender biased class just to play as a 'human'. If I want to be a warrior in AL I have to be a beefed up man...haha. I tried it anyway just for kicks, but looks aside I think the bear in PL is more representative of classic warrior play in an MMO. As I player of squishy classes I love being grouped with a solid tank...

AL - Frostine: Sorcerer | | | PL - Frostine: Ench (70)