Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ripmaw Replaced by Slag the Fire Elemental on Thursday - Comparison - UPDATED!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

LMFAO....grr those rage postings make changes XD (my kind of ppl..wanna join Rage of Mages?!?!)..how about mage love eh?!?!, anyway on a brighter note..make him arcane...and we have a deal..even with changes. (300 plat)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Please consider giving the same love to Ripmaw while you are at it, adding +15 int/dex on top of the +15 str would really increase the viability of Ripmaw and probably sell you quite a few over the next two days!
    <Khylara 41 Rogue> The Collective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I liked the original stats, and I like the new stats so either way I'll get it. As for rogue pets, how about McCraw? He adds Dex, Crit, Dodge, and Speed -- all the most important things for a rogue. I use him sometimes as a sorcerer, but for a rogue he is really OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I liked the original stats, and I like the new stats so either way I'll get it. As for rogue pets, how about McCraw? He adds Dex, Crit, Dodge, and Speed -- all the most important things for a rogue. I use him sometimes as a sorcerer, but for a rogue he is really OP.
    it's not OP! McCraw is a fail

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Yay yall added 10 sth I think its fair (:
    Albinobull Scadae Arcanee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well thanks i was gonna shell out the dough for it now not so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Huh. I was really looking forward to a 30 dex pet; guess I'll keep waiting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would compare him to Kettle, not Malison. Slag is practically Kettle with a paint job and a new price tag now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyll View Post
    what all the warriors fail to remember is we get a boost from DEX and INT too. having +30 dex on a warrior, he can crit SO much and might even bring windmill back to being OP.
    Also, the warriors out there might like to know that the new +10 STR actually gives half the damage boost of the missing +15 DEX. So.. hooray for "anyone interested in dealing damage"..?
    Last edited by Laevateinn; 03-26-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So many whiners. Ripmaw that is supposedly for warriors only gives 15 str.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Mmmm, come on give each class a 30stat pet of mythic rarity for each campaign. I mean come on... We gonna get 3 average for all classes pets for each campaign?...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Mmmm, come on give each class a 30stat pet of mythic rarity for each campaign. I mean come on... We gonna get 3 average for all classes pets for each campaign?...
    I agree. I was super existed when I saw the original stats. +15 is a value that was a lot a few caps ago, but as the cap will rise soon again those +15 numbers will mean even less in overal stats.

On top if that, I don't even know if the +12%dmg is even worth it since it has been a visual bug for many months. I can imagine that it add +12% to my Damage stat, but what exactly does that mean for my skill damage? As long as that's not clear, I don't feel like buying a 250plat pet that adds a stat that can't even be checked right while adding only low averages in the other stats.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i think even for sorcerer and warrior the old stat is better than the new one since dex give damage boost for both warrior and sorcerer. but never mind they still change it up any way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Back to malison, spending the plat on crates.
    duck dynasty falls

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ouch i was planning on buying one for my farming rogue and one for my Zero death rogue ... Now this haha saved me 500 plat i was really excited for thurs to come haha anyway atleast i wont be buyin plat to get 2 of this pet i really liked the first Set of stats but ow ill just stick with malison =)
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 03-26-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I'm still hoping STS will listen to more feedback and increase the str, dex, int values just a little more. Make them on par with malison for example. At least that would give us a pet that can be used on all classes and is actually worth the 250plat asking price.

I'm sure people will still buy it, but I'm also convinced many more sales could be made if the stats were adjusted a bit more.

It's just too big of a nerf as compared to what was first posted and, IMO, stats-wise not worthy of being called a new mythic pet. I believe they should be in line with other mythic items like helms and give a better overal stat increase and not be a trade off between stats as it currently is planned for release.

At least that's my opinion about it.

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtst View Post
    it's not OP! McCraw is a fail
    How is McCraw a fail? He gives all of the stats that a rogue would desire. You say you want 30 DEX, but 15 DEX + 10 crit + 10 dodge is way better than 30 DEX. The main stats you get from dex is crit & dodge, and this gives you way more crit and dodge than an extra 15 DEX would.

It would be like if instead of colton giving 30 INT, he gave 15 INT + 800 mana. Trust me, I would take that instead in a second. My damage would drop by like 4 points (2% drop?) and my survivability would go way up as I'd have about 25% more mana.

10% extra crit and 10% extra dodge is way better than whatever little amount of damage you lose by not having an extra 15 DEX.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 03-26-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    How is McCraw a fail? He gives all of the stats that a rogue would desire. You say you want 30 DEX, but 15 DEX + 10 crit + 10 dodge is way better than 30 DEX. The main stats you get from dex is crit & dodge, and this gives you way more crit and dodge than an extra 15 DEX would.

It would be like if instead of colton giving 30 INT, he gave 15 INT + 800 mana. Trust me, I would take that instead in a second. My damage would drop by like 4 points (2% drop?) and my survivability would go way up as I'd have about 25% more mana.

10% extra crit and 10% extra dodge is way better than whatever little amount of damage you lose by not having an extra 15 DEX.
    It's fairly useless for elite farming because it doesn't add a lot of dex, no int and no str. It might crank up crit and dodge but, since the latest changes, the huge sacrifice in survivability isn't worth the relatively little increase in dmg output.

At least that's my experience with McCraw vs for example Malison during countless elite runs.

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

hammerjaw and ripmaw both had regens.. but this one doesnt. didnt complain because of the stats 30dex and 10 ints.. but if u guys gonna change the stats.. put regens too.. deal? like +8 for hp and mana regen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Is this part of your marketing strategy, announcing a product, waiting for user feedback and then changing it to mediocrity?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Sts, humbly appreciate you listening to feedback...I have some feedback for others as well.... warriors 30+ pet is a flagrunner, that's it..., I love ss a warrior I can now inflict more damage. .. Maybe warrior vs warrior won't be as lame. ..also regarding damage. .. each class has different stats..+ 30 dex doesn't do the same damage as it does to rouge for example....a rouge can put 100% str and get 4000 health... (100dps lol) a warrior if he puts 100% in dex we don't get more damage or dps, it actually drops... dodge and crit only increase, also 30 dex will give same exact numbers for warrior as 10 str...for example with granite 25+ dex I have 174.9 damage, 196.7 dps..with the jack +5 str. Ihave exact same stats, 174.9, 196.7...so no we didnt lose damage... what they did was make it so warrior and mage can do more damage and not make this such a rouge op pet....cause 30 dex to a rouge. Is only about 10 str to warrior stats wise....(we just showed 25 dex equals 5 str) its not about whining though, sts tests and retests thinfs with their own toons obviously they saw something op with it... also there are other pets coming out in expansion rouge should have 30+ dex pet, warriors need a better 30+ pet cause hazel doesn't hack it... I would like to see some lesser known pets like snoball get awesome passives at higher level.. make a reason to level all pets. ...how this pet was for rougw was like making a warrior pet with 30+ str, 80+ armor, 15% damage 8health regan, +4 incomibg damage, with mana arcane. ...that would be an op pet and not fair.. good changes sts
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer