As a tank, and I guess a good tank with about 4k health and 1100 armor (average I see running around), agroing a shipdeck full of mobs sounds... painful to survive without massive pot spamming initially.

I guess if you survive their first volley of attacks, your teammates can take over. But without using crowd control (rogues trap / sorcs timeshift), I see the warrior in 100% need of health pots to survive the first couple seconds, at the very least (althouh I think a tank in its pure form should survive for quite a while on its own --that ability defines the class, don't you think).

If the other classes dont know their jobs (use tactics), they'll still pass the map, at the expense of the warrior's heavy health pot use. I guess that's what everyone is saying. But I think what im getting at is that the warrior's ability to taunt without the ability to back it up with endurance is really cruel mechanic of the game for warriors to endure.

I carry at least 100 health pots going into Elite Seas. If I only needed a couple dozen, that's all I'd bring. For those who use less than 70 pots a run, how much you bring would be telling on how reliant you think warriors are on health pots on this map in the best and worst case scenarios.