@TheMiraclebird: it is obvious after reading your post, that you play with twinkie and rogue.
Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
So why yall hatin on twinks. Cuz we kill noobs?
You talking about nobs. Im talking about newbies.
Why u are so afraid to play vs advanced pvp players? Do you need "pro" kill/death ratio?

thirdly, its their free will if they want to pvp at that level. if they dont have good gear then they should probably get good gear BEFORE entering pvp and people like you shouldnt cry about their mistakes. its damn PVP, somebodys gonna have to die.
Nobody is "pro" from first game. Such number of kills ( or maybe smaller if u need newbies kill so badly), would help new players to learn what is actually ctf pvp.
Dont look only from yours perspective.

Why nerf aimedshot?
Rogue is best class for pvp and pve.
Pve: party made from 4 rogues have the best times. Not evryone using this tactic, cause not evryone wanna use potions, wich tank warrior, or wizzard will decrease.
Pvp: they got most kills, in party vs party, aswell as kill 1vs1 wizzard (9 on 10 fights) and warrior ( 7 on 10 fights). Ofc when there is too many 2 sec shields tankys, they got big problems.

Ok, so...why they are so much OP? There is no balance.
Why? Cause of aim shot.
Thats why.

@Ishirionek samhayne already stated that you shouldnt make threads to nerf other classes JUST BECAUSE you want your class (warrior) TO BE OVERPOWERED. A lot of your posts are about boosting warriors to an extent that theyre horribly OP like before.
This is lie, or u mistaking me with someone else.
In my signature its writen i played with all 3 classes. I always was to buff wizard, cause it kinda sux 1vs1, and nerf warriors healing 2 sec shield like rogue stun lock.
If you wanna proff me this, give link to topic where Sam did that.