Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: remember the non pvp days???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

All things go in cycles. I am sure warriors will get their chance to be on top again in the future.
    In season one, no one wanted to be a rogue, and everyone wanted to be a warrior. In season
    two everyone wanted to be either a rogue or a warrior and no one wanted to be a mage. Now
    warriors seem to be on the bottom. Just stick it out. Us mages endured a season and a half
    of being a class that very few people wanted to play. I myself just considered it a challenge,
    but I am happy that mages are again becoming more of a viable class that people want to
    play. Don't give up hope. I am sure things will get better again for warriors too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    All things go in cycles. I am sure warriors will get their chance to be on top again in the future.
    In season one, no one wanted to be a rogue, and everyone wanted to be a warrior. In season
    two everyone wanted to be either a rogue or a warrior and no one wanted to be a mage. Now
    warriors seem to be on the bottom. Just stick it out. Us mages endured a season and a half
    of being a class that very few people wanted to play. I myself just considered it a challenge,
    but I am happy that mages are again becoming more of a viable class that people want to
    play. Don't give up hope. I am sure things will get better again for warriors too.
    Completely agree. Hehe, in time more updates bumping the warrior up will come, hey, next season is all about the warrior. Maybe its our time to shine again, eh? I admit, playing as a warrior in pvp is extremely hard, I call myself the walking meatsack, because thats basically my main use. Hehe, just absord damage, get a few kills when im alone, but mainly protect others. Its not bad to me, but if you wish for kills, warrior is definitely not something to play as in pvp. I still get kills, but great effort is put forth into doing so, and if paired with a rogue, you have to really try hard to keep your kill. Hehe. Though, if your looking for easy & fun kills, Rogue or mage for that, hehe. I've been doing a bit of 1v1s' lately as well, my lord, my thumb hurt after the warr vs. warr ones, then the same warr I fought against goes against a rogue, and the rogue kills him in 7 seconds, compared to my 5 minutes fighting him. Was awe aspiring to me how fast a rogue could kill him, haha.
    Last edited by Theholyangel; 03-29-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Warrs still get ok kb's ONLY when paired with a team of other warrs...

It's pretty ridiculous that my 25 rogue can put on str/int gear...have trap/bomb pve spec...go against lvl 26's...and still beat out my lvl 26 endgame geared (minus mythic helm) warr by 35 kbs minimum. It's not like the rogue is even getting more deaths atm...like during 21 cap.

I don't feel that warrs are weak- just that trying to snag kb's from 250% on crit classes is like trying to walk on water.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well, I play all 3 classes and I feel the warriors, too xD

Ofc warriors can't even kill a a fly atm but that was the intention I guess?
    Make the warrior the support class who can take the damage... Well ... Works out for pve maybe but...
    Not for PVP!!!
    Once a proud warrior who can go up 1vs1 anytime to 'omg, a rogue! I have to run if I don't wanna die' -.-
    Even mages can kill warriors at low lvl PVP in 1vs1 situations because the damage output of warriors is hilarious ^_^
    But the worst are all the insults from rogue players...
    - Running again, Noob?
    - All u can do is hide, loser
    - vs me noob
    Sounds familiar?
    Since the update I haven't beat a single (experienced) rogue if they are the same lvl as me (spawn room matches).
    It's just because I can't deal enough damage to kill them before they can use their medipacks

What works is 2vs2, maybe that was the intention? So warriors have to stick to other players in order to survive lol

Wait, lemme think..
    1) take away the crit on dark watch swords
    2) nerf the windmill
    3) take away mana from VB (bad idea --> in order to refill mana u need to get hit... Nice ur bar is full after they killed u lol)

Well, what warriors can do is try to endure it or play other classes for a little while
    Don't give up, warriors might get a boost with the next expansion ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1027848
    Remember back when there was just pve.... remember the lbs in pve kills were dominated by warriors (minus patrick)...remeber when other classes complained warriors were too powerful and could kill multiple people... and that this was unfair (pve really? We are a team), and than remember how one update every warrior went down in dps and damage, and rouges and mages shot up like 200%.....now fast forward to pvp...now rouges are too powerful, can kill anything that walks, the kill count is ridiculous, (just how warriors pve count was) and the solution to that? ?? Lets nerf the warrior some more, get rids of their mana, and make them have higher mana output...our best skill has highest mana output, rouge best skill has the lowest mana output.. they took ourbest skill and made it unusable, and made it to where they can't kill anything. ...we went from killing everything to nothing. ...I remember a time we were nerfed for pve.....; (

PAHAHA! It just takes skill... Danishviking is 15k and 1200, leader of mythic twinks is 26k and 3k. Both warriors..better than any rogue. Gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    PAHAHA! It just takes skill... Danishviking is 15k and 1200, leader of mythic twinks is 26k and 3k. Both warriors..better than any rogue. Gf
    This is about end ganers, not twinks....i played one hour in twinking and was 132-3 lol... there's no challenge its easy to get kills. . That's NOT skill ... and right now it takes zero skill to be a endgame rouge...its really sad how much banter is going from rouges in pvp games calling tanks sidt, the other day one said, wow your a noob, can you get one kill, your whole team is getting all the kills" it just sucks, u have abyssal sword mythic grear etc. .. and still such against lvl 25 base model rouges, this wasntb the case before nerf
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I've pvp with my warrior and i gave up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    This is about end ganers, not twinks....i played one hour in twinking and was 132-3 lol... there's no challenge its easy to get kills. . That's NOT skill ... and right now it takes zero skill to be a endgame rouge...its really sad how much banter is going from rouges in pvp games calling tanks sidt, the other day one said, wow your a noob, can you get one kill, your whole team is getting all the kills" it just sucks, u have abyssal sword mythic grear etc. .. and still such against lvl 25 base model rouges, this wasntb the case before nerf
    I am there with you. I remember last season boastful rogues and warriors giving me lots of grief, eg how bad
    my k/d was or how annoying I was because I was like fly stealing kills and never going 1v1. You just have
    to ignore all those losers. Most of them have no idea what they are talking about and are just testosterone
    filled teenage boys with no other place to vent their agression. I myself just learned to be happy being
    more of a team player (or kill stealer as some viewed it) and keeping my k/d between 1/1 and 2/1.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I am there with you. I remember last season boastful rogues and warriors giving me lots of grief, eg how bad
    my k/d was or how annoying I was because I was like fly stealing kills and never going 1v1. You just have
    to ignore all those losers. Most of them have no idea what they are talking about and are just testosterone
    filled teenage boys with no other place to vent their agression. I myself just learned to be happy being
    more of a team player (or kill stealer as some viewed it) and keeping my k/d between 1/1 and 2/1.
    So true, especially on the teen part... Had a recent pvp today... A group of Twinks devoted to this nonsense came up, all teens, of course, with their "noob, cant beat us, we win this pvp, we own here." Nonsense, meanwhile, the warriors were the meatshields spamming horn, while 3 rogues lay behind shooting away. Much trash talk in that pvp, its unbelievable the arrogance that some players behold... It is hard to keep shut, after all the insults are spit out towards you, but everyone must learn to stay jubilant and continue on hehe.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.