Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism:1036679
Recently, I have leveled my Paladin to 68, and went into a lost valley room, only to see a level 11 mooch off exp from others in the room, keeps dying, and repeatably tries not to attack.

Team Ricon's instinct immediately kicks in, and I managed to coerce everyone in the room to run back to spawn, causing rage for that level 11. The Level 11 then started to cuss at me, swearing profanities against me when I responded that he shouldn't even be in endgame rooms to leech exp from us. I gathered everyone in the party except him and hosted a new room for them to have fun in.

During this time, the Level 11 started to state that he knows Parakseven or whoever that kill booster is, knows one of Rated M and True Legacy's members, and even claims to know a developer that is 'online' right now. I simply ignored his ranting and moved on.

Regarding this incident happened today, this has led me to think, is today's generation of Platinum Spenders so bad to the point of using a newly-created character to leech in endgame infinite mob rooms? Okay, maybe I was exaggerating about this generation, but given the chance, would you guys rather have a low leveled player that joins and dies repeatably and not attack at all, or would you rather have a player whose armor is weak but is at the level range and still do competent DPS?

/endrant
If he starts using vulgarity, report them.
And havsnt seen the devs in awhile just delphina on pl sometimes. No other sts people..