Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
Are there some times/days that are better to list than others? In other words, do more items sell on weekends than weekdays? Is evening in the US the best time to list? Or do you just list whenever you get the items?

Also, what do you mean by trolling with a low price? I see those and think either somebody is in need of the money or clueless, or somebody has set another item on an alt at a ridiculously high price to sell the low priced one? If it is a legit low price it offers an opportunity to make some money by purchasing and re-listing, right? What's the trolling part?

Thx.
First off, I have NO IDEA if there is a weekly difference the only actual chronological difference would be how old the campaign is from release date. I really don't know if there is a time or day but there probably is a statistically time but it isn't accurate enough to relie on.

And as for low price trolling I've heard of people discussing the general idea if it was big enough the prices on items would change and the CS being a market would crash and prices would go pretty low but it would have to be hundreds and hundreds of people and it probably will never happen I'm just discouraging it because it's foolish.