As some people may know, over the last month or two I quit pl... There are mainly 3 reason as to why I quit... And here they are... Sts if u make these changes it will bring meh back and I'm sure it will bring more people to al!

1.) the camera should be able to turn left and right! It's too original to not be able to explore freely! We need mobility!

2.) the design... Another reason i quit is because of the designs... It seems to me like u guys are just minority tweaking previous gears! It's not exciting any more when new gears are released in crates, lvl caps etc, bcuz they have been so predictable! (excluding heroic/villainous) Sealord gear is the EXACT same as demonlord gear, just painted green (mage) and with purple sparkles instead of fire!

3.) u need NON turn-based pvp arenas as well as regular, non ctf pvp... I'm sure THIS will make MANY more people happy to be in the sts/al community!

4.) u need set bonuses! For example, bloodhammer gear is same stats as sealord gear, but 2x the price! Why would people buy bloodhammer for 2x price when there is no gain! If there were set bonuses, such as in pl, there would be more... Purpose!

Those are three major things that I think u could do to al to bring me back to it, as well as others I'm sure, and even new crop from other sts games and even veterans from other mmos!

-xbuddy