Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I think Dex mage is the most fun mainly because of the ranged weapon and high damage, but pally is fun just because you can be a bit more reckless with the higher survivability lol.

Edit: BTW I have the raw data on stay driven skills but just have yet to quantify it because the results were so disappointing. Higher damage skills get more benefit than low damage skills, but even the highest damage skills get only about 1 max damage and 1/2 min damage per 3 Int. So for Int you may have a slight advantage with max damage of a couple skills but lower damage skills are better served by Dex, and all skills are affected by crit so overall, I really think unless you are mainly concerned with heal strength, Dex is the clear winner (as usual).
I only hav 22 int now as a pally, if I change to dex and leave int as 7 will it make a big different for heal str??

Wow Royce, how much time you spending to know all this stuff haha. You are like PL professor who know almost everything lol. You seriously tempting me to faster convert to full Dexmage... haha