alright so i've seen a couple of these but what bothers me is that when someone posts a pic or says someones name everybody says, " you shouldn't put the name there because blah blah..." but when its about boosting its ok? i know those are just cow accounts but still. now the next thing is boosting you all hate why? does it really bother you that much? I myself was a booster got boring for me so i stopped but I did it to get a better kdr why because it looks great. something like 200 kills pvp and 0 deaths and a ton of kills,looks cool right? a show off character if you will,but then boosting to get on leader-boards? who cares they've been trash for a long time do you guys honestly care? I played a game where boosting was necessary because of the way it was set up and wars and stuff. What i don't get is that you're all mad at boosting but teaming and killing those who are less geared and or don't know much about how pvp is also boosting but you guys are ok with that. how is any different from just killing an account who cant do anything? you all need to stop with boosting stuff we get it you hate it, you want sts to do something and maybe they will. but you don't need to tell everyone that so and so boost we can see that plus if you they are good then they will show it in pvp.