Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 7 days x2 XP Elixir timer running while in town

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I confirm than timer running while in town and than Grimnr is impossible to kill..

So i spent $30 for these ***.hole bug ?

Are you serious or you wanna a scandal ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

These players make AL seem so fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ycdref:1061211
    I confirm than timer running while in town and than Grimnr is impossible to kill..

So i spent $30 for these ***.hole bug ?

Are you serious or you wanna a scandal ?
    Totally agree i paid so much money to get it on all toons and now this...i will stop playing AL now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    ill post it here too...

Supposedly purchased elixers aren't sopposed to count down, and yes I did ask for a refund. This explains why no one reported it.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH OCTAVOS FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!! ))

H2N's original post explaining that shazbot/klaas free elixir timers would continuously count down in town and while logged off but elixirs purchased with real money/plat from the store would not expire while in town or logged off was what had me decide to pay for these elixirs.

Personally i find it to be pretty deceitful on spacetime studios behalf to allow this to be said without correcting H2N on his/her post. Given they will probably take the route and say it was over looked or none of them saw it. It's just mind boggling to me how that statement would go unseen or be allowed to be said if its untrue, then on top of that call it a "bug" that the elixir timers were magically stopping while in town. I'm not here to demonize sts by any means for I've been a costumer and player of theirs for 3 years now so to push money into a company and have this sort of nonsense occur just deters me personally from wanting to continue to support them. I feel for them. I understand they need to make money some how but they must ask themselves if this is a positive step in the right direction in what they are doing to make the money that keeps the company alive. In my opinion no, but to others they see it to be justifiable for spacetime studios to do these sort of manipulative tactics. I'm sure spacetime studio also has their own perspective on this but if they were to put themselves in our shoes maybe it would change. For example if they themselves (sts) found a fresh, newly developing game which kept them spending countless hours playing and loved to see how the company changes and grows over the years into something better than it originally had been. stuck with the game through thick and thin, experienced changes throughout the years dealing both negative and positive effects on themselves as the player putting money into the company, new expansions, new versions, new ideas. Not always agreeing with actions taken but still pumping love and money into the game/company with hope they will get back on track to just have the said company create shifty ways to make an extra buck here and there once they had an abundant amount of players to profit handsomely from. They'd quite possible feel cheated of all their time, effort and money put into it to just have the company offer them dirt and cheap shiny gimmicks as a "Thanks for your support" type response which ultimately makes them feel more insulted than satisfied in return for their love and loyalty to the company. who knows how'd they feel in that position though. The point being that respect for one another must be there to keep things going smoothly. By focusing more on how you can profit off your millions of subscribed players (given not every single player spend money to help support the company, a fair majority do and have over the years) rather than give the love back to the ones supporting you, keeping you in business and spreading your name leads to the companies demise. Money is indeed fantastic but at what cost is it worth it when your losing loyal costumers who supported and got you where you are? The absence of those players only leads you down the inevitable path of the company ceasing to exist do to the lack of loyal continuous support. They don't fund the entire company but they are a big influence in what keeps your company going. I've personally watched many many fellow supporters up and quit do to rash and fast money making decisions on your behalf. I feel this all has been said before but falls to deaf ears or just gets taken as an insult when that is not what it's meant to be. All in all i hope things can be worked out for the better, this can all hopefully be resolved and we can all go on our way enjoying the wonderful things spacetime studios has to offer.

Side note: are refunds going to be given to those misled?

thank you and much love.
    -E-

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to error 404 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You pushed news updates its been seen by many players now: Developers & Admins plz respond...:

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    ill post it here too...

Supposedly purchased elixers aren't sopposed to count down, and yes I did ask for a refund. This explains why no one reported it.
    Last edited by Gorotsuki; 04-22-2013 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If so, i will quit too! Darn!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    ... words.. words.. words..
    are you the staff too? just asking
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23078&d=1358418767
    FB: Wrathstorm L31 | Guild: Malaysian Pro (GM: Apai)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 7 days x2 XP Elixir timer running while in town

Hahaha sts stopped caring about this post on the 19th, give up and just quit they aren't going to be helpful. They already have our money what more do they care?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

what the , i bought that elixir for 3 of my toons, i just waste my platinum then since i just can play one in times

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hi everyone,

The elixirs clearly state how they work in game currently. If you have previously purchased an elixir and feel it was mis-represented, we are always happy to discuss the issue with you. Please contact our Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com. Our intent is to provide interesting premium options for those who wish to support us through Platinum purchases. Our apologies for any misconceptions with the 7 day xp elixir.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com