Its them op guapos
    Lool, fo sho.

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

i guess this kind of "war" doesnt realy happen in end game.
    makes me wanna twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    i guess this kind of "war" doesnt realy happen in end game.
    makes me wanna twink
    to fully twink a rogue @ 21 is like 40-50k, you should

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller View Post
    Its a little funny ET gains recognition in a thread we have nothing to do with. And yes i would hardly call ur "smashing victory" smashing. Mythic knew they were screwed so they brought 5 glitched wars to the official battle. ET being a professional guild we fought u anyways for the sake of a battle with 3 unglitched wars a rge and a mage. Considering ET respectfully went out of our way to make new toons to play at a lvl we dont play just to accept ur challenge and still managed to win a couple rounds. We did pretty well, mythic still has yet to accept our challenge to battle us at lvl 7. The oh we dont have enough members at that lvl doesnt fly. Twinks r twinks we twink which means we play all lvls. 12 plat aint that expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Lool, haters are gonna hate, but it doesn't change the result. I don't even know where you got 5 glitched warriors from, I guess you are the type of person who assumes something and instantly makes it into a fact without actually looking into it. Fact is, it was an terrible defeat on your part, me saying "smashing victory" is actually too generous on your part lol... what else can I call it? If you didn't want to fight five warriors you should have said it before-hand. Don't agree to something then start complaining about it later, you knew the majority of our guild are warriors therefore a smart person would have brought warriors. I didn't insult your guild in any way, yet you seem to be taking it personal.
    Actually infrico we did look into it and learned how to use the glitch better than u. The glitch was not useful at lvl 7 so none of us used it and had no practice with it. But immediately after the battle we figured it out. Considering u actually lost matches with the glitch shows ur amature. Anyways the fact that we get brought up in a battle thread we have nothing to do with just shows ur a little scared. Keep ignoring our challenge at lvl 7 like amatures. Woohoo 2 battles undefeated ok big woop. We had that record a month after pvp started.
    What is this glitch!??? Lol, we honestly have no idea what it is. Secondly, you have no record, I don't know where you get your figures from lol...and also.... is your point on us not challenging you at level 7 supposed to be an insult? We are a level 12/21 guild, we don't play level 7... I could say the same to you, come challenge us at level 12... oh wait, we did challenge you at level 12 and we won. The facts are all there, if you want to change things then by all means schedule a date for a level 12 war , but don't force us to spend our gold on buying level 7 gear to prove ourselves, if you want another gw that bad, come to level 12. Also, how is beating you in a level 12 guild war "nothing to do with" what the thread is about? This thread was made to show the result of the guild war we had with original twinks and the fact that we are looking for new challenges, we beat Elite twinks easily as well as Original Twinks, therefore, presenting ourselves as an undefeated guild provokes people to war us, which is our main intent. Highlighted in bold, you mentioned us losing rounds, the fact that losing a couple of rounds against Mythic Twinks indicates how low the standards of your guild is lol, losing a couple of rounds makes you feel like a pro? I think you should be questioning whether Elite twinks are an amature guild, we drove you out the level 12 bracket because you were clearly out-matched in terms of numbers and skill level. Lol, I actually saw one of your members in travellers outpost offering twinks gold to join your guild lol, really shows how desperate your guild is for members.
    Argueing with u infrico is like argueing with a little kid. I dont know if u have a hard time reading or u are just lost in translation but half of what u said was inaccurate. Elite didnt get pushed out of 12 we were just finishing the season at our normal lvl. Trust me there will be another battle soon at lvl 12 since ur so poor u cant afford to make a lvl 7. Just keep avoiding our challenge as usuall. We met ur challenge but apparently ur too stuck up to meet ours. Good day.
    Yeah, we real stuck up bro lol, so what if what if we cant afford to go to level 7? is that all you can say to defend your guild? Affluence? As I recall wealth doesn't = skill level. Its pointless arguing with you to, I bet the next time we gw, we'll win and you'll reply by saying we glitched again, Lol.
    1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
    Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
    The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

anyone else freaked out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yo but u guy should totally go down to 7 and fight us u guy all those dark watch level 12 and u don't have the funding to make a level 7 twink that funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Regardless of the windmill glitch 5 warriors is op as fck.. 5 shields you can just use them in correlation with each other and be invulnerable lol. I agree they should have said something but I wouldn't say smashing victory. 5 tanks is pretty lame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hahaha yea my name is twinkisfun and im in et and yea it more fun with other type

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trungle123 View Post
    Yo but u guy should totally go down to 7 and fight us u guy all those dark watch level 12 and u don't have the funding to make a level 7 twink that funny.
    well I kinda had a choice you see... I made 300k yesterday through merching so I couldn't decide which level range to focus on for twinking ... 7 or 20+. Then my man "Dirtyundies" put things in perspective. He said.... would you rather be a guapo or a hammerjaw? Then I made my choice, level 12/21/26 it was.

Sorry, I just couldn't handle the guaponess @ level 7, its too much yo!
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-24-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

yay, gj mt gj

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am the GM of OT. This was not an official war as I was not informed and we did not carefully select people to fight from the guild. I did not even participate in the war...lucky i didn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikillnoobs View Post
    I am the GM of OT. This was not an official war as I was not informed and we did not carefully select people to fight from the guild. I did not even participate in the war...lucky i didn't.
    Yeah, would have been 5-0 if you were there.

e

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikillnoobs View Post
    Heads up, Rico came from a war clan based game ( I was with him xD ) And obviously you did not have a rule in your guild saying ' Guild Master can only accept and send guild war Invitations ' So i am clearly saying.. Sort it out with your own guild because it's their fault not Mythic Twinks fault.

Yeah, would have been 5-0 if you were there.
    Lol'd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    Heads up, Rico came from a war clan based game ( I was with him xD ) And obviously you did not have a rule in your guild saying ' Guild Master can only accept and send guild war Invitations ' So i am clearly saying.. Sort it out with your own guild because it's their fault not Mythic Twinks fault.

Lol'd
    true say true say lol

e

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

You don't see this kind of politics in end-game PvP. Maybe I should reawaken my lvl 6 twink which failed cuz of my kdr