Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I don't think that exp elixirs are working correctly?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Where did this 100 exp per run number come from? You feel that someone without any elixirs should be able to level from 16 to 17 in 16 runs of the Hauntlet? If you are doing those runs in 3 minutes (some can go much faster) then it would take you 48 minutes to level from 16 to 17, without any elixirs? Add elixirs in and you'd be there in a matter of minutes? That doesn't seem all that right to me. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree?
    Lol. Sam, everyone got 100 xp per run in hauntlet before update. that's why everyone leveled there. it was 80 xp per run without the boss fight and 100 xp with 7 day 50% elixir (no boss). How else do you think people were getting to max level so fast? by running new content? haha. it surprises me that this seems to be news to the dev team when it's common knowledge. from levels 21-25 i was averaging 1 min per run or 100 xp per run. It took my about 30 min to gain a level. Once again, common knowledge.

that was changed this update when mobs attack power and health went through the roof so everyone went to wt4 to level (I can confirm aedenos numbers of aroun 400 xp per run (which takes 6 min with good group and about 8 min with average group)). No one levels in new content, it's way to hard and long. We rush to cap in hauntlet or tombs, buy the new gear then start farming. I, for one, won't go through the time and effort of leveling in the new zones. You guys always make them way to hard and it would take way to long for me to do it that way. If hauntlet and wt4 were nerfed I'd take my gaming dollars elsewhere.
    Last edited by wvhills; 04-24-2013 at 04:00 PM.