Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I appreciat the update and your effort to try make pvp balanced but.....

Like ive said on sooooooooo many threads mages are sooo worse than everything else. They have nothing over rogues or warriors they suck. Mages have nothing- they are a support class and have area damage. Firstly- they dont have any special heal its the same as the rogues and warriors abilities and warriors even have more support abilities than mages.secondly- mages area damage isnt even that good rogues are quicker for watchers than mages and mages are meant to be best for large groups. COME ON! The mage has waited for too long i dont wanna be mean but mages just arent even close to the same league of warriors or rogues. The mage has been worse class for months new updates... Nothing good for mage. Im srry everyone but i just had to say it.
    Last edited by riot; 04-26-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I think its balanced pretty good, of course those are going to think their under powered, I actually know a sorc that can beat me so it is possible with some tweaking. But like everyone keeps sayen, its a (team game) an a sorc dominates as a team an rogue dont have a chance to heal... So until yhere a 1on1 dueling arena, we just going to have to work with what we got...Warriors really didnt needa any extra mana is my only complaint...but ill work with it* ^_^ Ive thought up my dream pet...lol.. 30 dex 10 int 6 mana regen 4% dmg decrease and um 10 crit, gimme that n ill never complain about this game again :-) Stop complaining people for you ruin the game....look what happen to pl..ppl complained so much i cant play it anymore, they kept updating the game for people an caused servers to lag an then they put a .5 sec delay between each skillls an i will never touch that game again.. :-) welp, ive typed enough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I understand wat your talking aboutbut itsnot fair-
    And i understand sts is trying to balance classes but pve or pvp mages are definately not best...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to riot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wars n rogues alrdy hv arcane. When the arcane wep come out for mages? Rogue can hit 2.6k crit hit to war n mage. Rogues r op now. Rogue class has most pvp kills. N check the lb. most maps records r kept by 4 rogues. Gm please check that n make improvement. It's not fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Default

Rogus got better skill than warrior no matter how much i hit a strong rogue,he always gets off due to his heal packs.
    cmon wat i say is rogues got much heal packs,atleast make it 2 Nt 4.n their heal cooldown time is so low dat wen i 1 on 1 wit em they like cover the whole areana wit heal packs.
    n 1 heal pack gives like 1 k hp dats ****t,its like killin the same rogue 10 tymes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sangay View Post
    Rogus got better skill than warrior no matter how much i hit a strong rogue,he always gets off due to his heal packs.
    cmon wat i say is rogues got much heal packs,atleast make it 2 Nt 4.n their heal cooldown time is so low dat wen i 1 on 1 wit em they like cover the whole areana wit heal packs.
    n 1 heal pack gives like 1 k hp dats ****t,its like killin the same rogue 10 tymes.
    It's a team CTF game. Don't play 1v1 against assassin class.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sangay View Post
    as jtst said its a team ctf game. not a 1v1 game. try to play with team vs. team youll see that all of your team will first kill rogues, besides you have 2 seconds invulnerabilty to run towards the rogue..
    Medical Skills have Pro and Cons on different classes. try to play using rogue and youll see that its kinda annoying that your medic pack goes everywhere, at your back, meters away from you etc. while a opposing team is towards on you to kill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Opinion:
    Try to think about this.
    Warrior have GOLDEN hp GOLDEN armor although low damage and low dps but you want some inspiration look on LOK'S Stats how he reach a rogue dmg lvl. Although i know some of us cant bought those mythic armor like me. But use it as a inspiration for your warrior.

Rogue have equipped with its sneaky moves high dmg with bow, and high dps on daggers but can't stun long and need to charged normal attack just to do it and has low chance to do stun. Rogue has normal hp, normal armor although can reach a GOLDEN ARMOR but not all of us like me.

Sorcerers : I know low hp low armor. but think about this try to encounter some pro Sorc, they used their skill very well and very great on team battles, Strategy for sorc is the best key for it. pet's arcane ability is a great help for a sorcerer skills and to boost its damage. I saw a thread stating that Damage equipment's are more great on sorcerer rather than dps. spamming stun skill frost etc. naa cant move till die. But still lets see on the sorcerers expansion for arcane weapon which more damage will gain.

Lets think about this if we cant achieve any mythic armors or helm, arcane weapons and a luxury pet then were just on a normal or middle class which we will argue stating "he/she just made 2 hits and im dead" "Those Critical are so OP" (I experienced this many times from a full Mythic sets and great equipment's) Eventually if your not using good legendary equipment's worst happen.

Still i say that "TEAM STRATEGY IS THE BEST WAY TO DO" not "ONE ON ONE EACH CLASS AND KEEP ARGUING MY CHARACTER IS WEAK"
    still sts needs more feedback on pvp or we say ctf flag team battle.

This is just a opinion guys and i don't want to make myself bad on it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Some rogues can hit a crit up to 2-3k+ ( got hit for 2800 crit) which can kill a lot of mages and other rogues with one shot, but nerfing everyone again is not the answer you need to find a balance.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-03-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I think the rogue balance needs looking at by the devs again. We seem to have gone back to the "one crit kill" phase several balance tweaks ago. At this point who wins has nothing to do with build, strategy or skill - it's just who manages to fire off an arrow first, which is not player vs player, it's player vs ping. Of course this need for tweaking is understandable when one introduces new levels and weapons, so there's no need for ranting and screaming "op op", but it does need to be addressed.

I am a rogue myself, and find it is no fun when i can take out another rogue or a mage with a single hit - and even less enjoyable are the blossoming attitudes of some newer members of the class in the arena, thinking they're the cat's pajamas cause they can hide behind a mage's shield and take out any other rogue because the arrow won't hit them before theirs strikes..... Welcome to the new generation of ks rogues. Again, not pvp, just cheap playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Nerfing our aim shots each patch isn't a solution and frankly isn't fair for our class.
    Because with every patch, the warrior and mage catch will just slowly catch up and sooner or later a single fireball will hit the same as our aim shot.

I'm not supporting 1 shotting skills either so instead perhaps you can provide rogues with bit more survivability? maybe more hp and dodge? or providing stuns & other bonsues on our current skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Eversince the nordr patch, ive been seeing rogues that can crit 2.5k to 3k. Thats more hp than a full equiped mage. Now that rogues have the ability (again) to do 1 hit kills, were back to the same problem we had in the first few days of pvp.. 1 hit kills... come on, wheres the challenge in that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I am a rogue myself, and find it is no fun when i can take out another rogue or a mage with a single hit - and even less enjoyable are the blossoming attitudes of some newer members of the class in the arena, thinking they're the cat's pajamas cause they can hide behind a mage's shield and take out any other rogue because the arrow won't hit them before theirs strikes..... Welcome to the new generation of ks rogues. Again, not pvp, just cheap playing.
    LOL someone in this game older than me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ive took my time to respond this season and see how it plays out... So i hve full everything... mythic helm, mythic armor, arcane hammer... glacian.... best of the best right??? 1 vs 1 i can beat most... in CTF, I still die easy after buff my health was around 5700, i got hit with 1 aimed shot and nox back to back and within a second i was down to 1/4 of my life...the crit me at 2800 on first shot... than quickly followed up with piercer and i was done for before i could even heal...and the heal is now really a joke for warrior... it takes so long to load (mages is instant, rouges is instant) warrior picks up a horn which takes FOREVER than puts on his shield (which you still die sometimes with shield) than the regens are 1.5 seconds apart and i get a lovely 600+ life... thats all fine and dandy except a rouge has a 2 sec cd, so another aimed shot does away with any regean i just got... The rouge damage is still ridiculous... Im not saying nerf their damage (i need them in pve), but how about highering the cd to 4 secs on aimed shot... (its so devestating , best move in the game from any class, it should have longer cd) whirldwinds cd got moved to 10 since it was so devestating....that would make matches be alittle bit better imo... I also feel warrior needs some sort of incoming damage redection... again nobody uses rally cry... YOU HAVE TO HAVE VENGEFUL BLOOD and HORN. so you have two more slots and you need two offensive cause the dps melee is terrible...so rally cry and juggernaut, are pointless...(unless your full out tanking pve tank)
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Heres very simple fix...... up aimed shot cd to 5 seconds and increase mana... (its most powerful skill in game and has fastest cd and lowest mana) compare to windmills cd and mana output compared to damage caused
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDagger View Post
    as jtst said its a team ctf game. not a 1v1 game. try to play with team vs. team youll see that all of your team will first kill rogues, besides you have 2 seconds invulnerabilty to run towards the rogue..
    Medical Skills have Pro and Cons on different classes. try to play using rogue and youll see that its kinda annoying that your medic pack goes everywhere, at your back, meters away from you etc. while a opposing team is towards on you to kill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Opinion:
    Try to think about this.
    Warrior have GOLDEN hp GOLDEN armor although low damage and low dps but you want some inspiration look on LOK'S Stats how he reach a rogue dmg lvl. Although i know some of us cant bought those mythic armor like me. But use it as a inspiration for your warrior.

Rogue have equipped with its sneaky moves high dmg with bow, and high dps on daggers but can't stun long and need to charged normal attack just to do it and has low chance to do stun. Rogue has normal hp, normal armor although can reach a GOLDEN ARMOR but not all of us like me.

Sorcerers : I know low hp low armor. but think about this try to encounter some pro Sorc, they used their skill very well and very great on team battles, Strategy for sorc is the best key for it. pet's arcane ability is a great help for a sorcerer skills and to boost its damage. I saw a thread stating that Damage equipment's are more great on sorcerer rather than dps. spamming stun skill frost etc. naa cant move till die. But still lets see on the sorcerers expansion for arcane weapon which more damage will gain.

Lets think about this if we cant achieve any mythic armors or helm, arcane weapons and a luxury pet then were just on a normal or middle class which we will argue stating "he/she just made 2 hits and im dead" "Those Critical are so OP" (I experienced this many times from a full Mythic sets and great equipment's) Eventually if your not using good legendary equipment's worst happen.

Still i say that "TEAM STRATEGY IS THE BEST WAY TO DO" not "ONE ON ONE EACH CLASS AND KEEP ARGUING MY CHARACTER IS WEAK"
    still sts needs more feedback on pvp or we say ctf flag team battle.

This is just a opinion guys and i don't want to make myself bad on it
    Look at lok pvp stats 2200 kills 2200 deaths, woth full mythic and arcane....agaib warrior suck plain and simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

eh darkko some people with the best gear doesnt mean they can pvp...
    bad argument if ur gonna use gear only to determine a classes power...

power in the end lies in a player...a good pvper is good with any class

o and arn't you like 3:1 kdr? higher than any rogue most rogues can barely keep 1:1 b/c we die as much as we kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Look at lok pvp stats 2200 kills 2200 deaths, woth full mythic and arcane....agaib warrior suck plain and simple
    Look at Paulsebi, without a mythic armor 20k kills plus with only under 10k deaths.. how's that?

No offense darkko, but it all relies to skill.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I think pvp is pretty balanced now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Look at Paulsebi, without a mythic armor 20k kills plus with only under 10k deaths.. how's that?

No offense darkko, but it all relies to skill.
    Umm he kill farms lol everybody kznows that and just like you leaves a game if his team is not winning....a kd ratio means jack....I will never die with a good group ill die all the time with bad group....I still have same skill level....if you die once and leave how she's that make you good...mybratio is decrnt 7000/5000 with 4000 flags (flaggers die more) any warrior with over 20k kills either kill fsrmed or exploited glitch with whirlwind..... i did neither....exploiting a bug or killing naked toons does not make u good player....pauelebi has left in every gsme ive ever seen him in...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Mages and rogues are quick, consistent killers. Wars and rogues are quick, easy flaggers. Mages need the ability to speed boost themselves while flagging. Whether its a burst of speed (like sp and ss) or just a speed percentage raise (what gale should give) something should be done. And if gale is going to be the only skill that will be worked with on a speed boost, it will have to be more dmging and deadly. Warriors need a way to be a more consistent killer. A war might get 3 or so kills in a row, but then not get another kill for 10 min. Since wars arent the most direct dmging (and shouldnt be), a slight boost in their overall aoe might help this. Rogues... If u noticed they r on both good killing and flagging. They r constantly grabbing kills. They r the quickest flaggers. I really dont know of anything they need. They run out of mana within a few skills, but between begging for mana from mages, and their regain speed, i dont pity them.
    Last edited by Erdnase; 05-15-2013 at 11:59 AM.
    ERDNASE
    Retired Co-Master/Guild Elder of
    CHIVALROUS UNION

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Erdnase For This Useful Post: