Okay, so I am compiling a list of complaints currently and trying to adapt the guide to accommodate everyone who has given input (if possible). The most constructive feedback seems to be the fact that certain NPCs and quest items are difficult to find and the description/information provided isn't enough; I have edited the second post to hopefully clear things up by listing their locations. Second, I need to re-read the "To Complete" sections of all the quests and make changes to some of the more confusing sentences.

I want to thank everyone who has provided feedback here, I have tried to craft the guide accordingly but I would like to point out that I am just a casual player like most of the users on here. I have no affiliation with STS and as such I have no insider information. Finally, I have a job, family, life, etc., so my responsibilities IRL will always trump any in-game/forum roles I may have taken on. I have enjoyed making this guide for all of those out there who have found it useful. I thank everyone for their support and a special thank to Delphina for the recent sticky.

Keep an eye out for more updates including the new daily quests scheduled for next week. Read about them HERE.