Thread: S4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default S4

S4 is now top 1 in the market.. ip6 would beat that eh?

Here are the specs of it from geekbench app.

Name:  580847_353823178067732_1846503479_n.png
Views: 121
Size:  78.6 KB

NB- i dont have s4
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Its out already?

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

IPhone isn't making anything new they come out with the same thing every year it just runs faster each year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nty.

I've tried 2 different android's and I'm at my wit's end. Shoddy build quality = no no.

Kindle Fire: About to order my 3rd replacement because the power button and charger port is having issues again.

Nexus 7: First one had a screen separation issue. 2nd one has power button issues as it wouldn't turn on at times. It's like all android products cannot make good mechanical buttons!

Don't even get me started on Android phones...I've had my fair share.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Nty.

I've tried 2 different android's and I'm at my wit's end. Shoddy build quality = no no.

Kindle Fire: About to order my 3rd replacement because the power button and charger port is having issues again.

Nexus 7: First one had a screen separation issue. 2nd one has power button issues as it wouldn't turn on at times. It's like all android products cannot make good mechanical buttons!

Sounds like you have had some bad luck with android since android is more advanced than iPhone, of course I've never used an iPhone, only an iPad.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I used to play on my iPad, but the charger broke, and I play on my Samsung galaxy player 5.0
    Its good so far. Never had any problems.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Sounds like you have had some bad luck with android since android is more advanced than iPhone, of course I've never used an iPhone, only an iPad.
    I could go on a 5 paragraph rant about the pros and cons of each, point is, neither is "more advanced" than the other. They're both aimed for specific demographics, and for different uses. Yes, on paper a lot of new android phones out-do the now 8 month old iPhone 5 (shocked), but neither is better than the other.

- Someone who's owned 2 iPhones, and more android phones than you'd believe lol.

I currently have the DNA, had it for about 6 months now and I think I'll be getting the S4 when it launches for Verizon. Only concern is having an AMOLED display...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I could go on a 5 paragraph rant about the pros and cons of each, point is, neither is "more advanced" than the other. They're both aimed for specific demographics, and for different uses. Yes, on paper a lot of new android phones out-do the now 8 month old iPhone 5 (shocked), but neither is better than the other.

- Someone who's owned 2 iPhones, and more android phones than you'd believe lol.

I currently have the DNA, had it for about 6 months now and I think I'll be getting the S4 when it launches for Verizon. Only concern is having an AMOLED display...
    The majority of Iphone owners are old people. Random fact of the day. I think it's because Iphone is so simple, too simple for me. Also, I absolutely HATE that the iphone has no back button. Cannot use a phone if it doesn't have a back button.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default S4

I get a new phone next weekend and can't choose between the S4 or the Note 2.
    Kaytar

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

i wanna get the htc one, i dont like not hearing when i play a video, it looks nice and im fairly pleased with htc but kinda want s4 too lol

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    The majority of Iphone owners are old people. Random fact of the day. I think it's because Iphone is so simple, too simple for me. Also, I absolutely HATE that the iphone has no back button. Cannot use a phone if it doesn't have a back button.
    Actually, nearly 50% are 16-34, only about 12% are 55+. Not sure what you mean by old, so no, not a "fact" (also, I'd like to point out these studies are merely estimations).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    I get a new phone next weekend and can't choose between the S4 or the Note 2.
    The Note 2 is gonna be a predecessor in no time when the Note 3 comes out. The S4 has a far superior display (1080p Super AMOLED HD display with 441 PPI, while the Note 2 is still 720p and only 267 PPI), a faster processor (Snapdragon 600 > Samsung Exynos), better camera (no contest really). Only way the Note 2 has an edge is the more screen real estate, and the S-pen functionality. I'd say wait for the Note 3, but Samsung is rumored to be pushing the screen to a 5.9 or 6.3, which is too big. I'd say the S4 for overall efficiency. Note 2 only really has the screen size going for it, with the sacrifice of ~40% PPI.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Its out already?
    I think so. My friend in fb already have one

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Nty.

I don't like my kindle either, ice replaced it 6 times. At least I have a warranty still. I prefer playing on iPod/iPhone.