Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc no one else have the right to own the thing u have. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.
all this started when i called u guys little kids. my bad i admit it. we have a saying "the shooted goose shouts", im curious how many geese shout after this post, that is if it not get locked (hope u understand). bc u guys just cant talk normaly, but u need to flame and prove that u r better then everyone else. if u want argue no one said that, u said it maybe not obviously but its there, that impression.
without new playes the game will die (u think it has no meaning here, but it has; if u want to argue abt it, u dont read carefully.)

lol thx saiyen for that nub. as u see its only me arguing with u guys. i dont care. but i will be happy to see it in game bc it will make u guys mad.
but i was always nice to u in game...meh

and "u reach the cap u get the vanity" doesnt seem to work this cap....

so Let the geese shout
Us "veterans" only whine? Lol
Theres really no right for new players to have the past items in the past time and there were no such games that gives new players what veterans have.

Yes, your Stupid we didnt wanted new players to die. We wanted more for fun and have a nice play. Who the heck told u the game will die? NO! Bcuz of your stupidity alot of players and a couple of new players complaining bcuz of your stupid post. Hope you understand what game means.