Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Horn of Renew Exploit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I know that very few Warriors could ever be geared up like this....but just saying.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s!!!-Must-see!

Yes.. very rare as you said.
    And see his k/d rate. Lol

I would like to see a rogue with same lvl equips.
    I guess he can do one shot kill most of warrior.
    Last edited by Excuses; 05-06-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well technically it is not an exploit. It may be overpowering in a match but saying it is an exploit is a little too much.

The same can be said about 4 rogues all critting with AS on you at the same time or a lightning bolts from sorcs.

It would be quite a feat for 4 warriors (with different lag spikes) to fire off their HoR at the exact correct interval as to have 8 seconds of invulnerability. Do the different HoR's heal ticks stack? Can you get 4 ticks from 4 different warriors giving a tick? That I can see as being a little too much. I have to admit I don't know and didn't try to test that.

Level 21 warrior.

I just tested HoR and its efficiency compared to packs. Say a level 21 rogue with 2,000 health (I ran with 2000 at level 21) 3 packs 2000 health rogue 600 each pack or 1800 heal, assuming packs all grabbed at maximum output. HoR puts out low 280 to a high of 350. I gives 6 ticks of health. 1680-2100. About the same pure healing capacity.

People were saying the same thing when the hooks came out. Not to the same degree. Then they got a buff.

The real sad thing? Bonechill bow. It took what a day or two to nerf Storm Sword?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

You have to pick packs up... You have to stop attacking momentarily to pick ur packs up if ur low.
    U can laydown packs everywhete but u will get dragged into it, dash into it, or accidently walk into it.

On the other hand, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to use HoR after the other one runs out.,,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    You have to pick packs up... You have to stop attacking momentarily to pick ur packs up if ur low.
    U can laydown packs everywhete but u will get dragged into it, dash into it, or accidently walk into it.

On the other hand, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to use HoR after the other one runs out.,,
    Yes, I know you have to push a button and charge it to lay down packs. Then as you are running around with your bow, plinking AS every 2 seconds as mana allows, you have to run over a pack. I realize its complexity for people.

I am sure rocket scientists are the only ones smart enough to figure it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    Yes, I know you have to push a button and charge it to lay down packs. Then as you are running around with your bow, plinking AS every 2 seconds as mana allows, you have to run over a pack. I realize its complexity for people.

I am sure rocket scientists are the only ones smart enough to figure it out.
    LLOL!
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wowsome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I cant mess toth hor as its vital for everybody in pve especislly elite.. you nerf that ur killing urself in games as well....u forget hor protects us as well, andand honestly most tanks are dumb as three tanks will use hor all at same time
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    I cant mess toth hor as its vital for everybody in pve especislly elite.. you nerf that ur killing urself in games as well....u forget hor protects us as well, andand honestly most tanks are dumb as three tanks will use hor all at same time
    Indeed!!
    Have to ask 'stay together and time your heal' every time....sick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

This isn't about the skill... This is all about 4 warriors on one time. Dude it's impossible and eventual k/d suicide no matter who you are....
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I can say same thing when it comes to three rouges after my shield is gone the can all hit me with three arrows in 1 sec, and if they crit, im dead....mages can stack stun and time (time sucks) , warriors can stack wind and horn, rouges can stack aimed, razor, shadow, piercer, and nox.... every class stacks its strengths.... that's how u win in pvp
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1087700
    I can say same thing when it comes to three rouges after my shield is gone the can all hit me with three arrows in 1 sec, and if they crit, im dead....mages can stack stun and time (time sucks) , warriors can stack wind and horn, rouges can stack aimed, razor, shadow, piercer, and nox.... every class stacks its strengths.... that's how u win in pvp
    whilst the rogues "stack" their attacks, the rogues dont have a 2sec invulnerability. They can still be attacked however warriors cant be attacked durin that time.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

5 war v 5 rog

Who wins?
    The wars ofc....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    5 war v 5 rog

Who wins?
    The wars ofc....
    Yep its the same in all level ranges.... but think of it this way.... rogues > warriors 1 v 1... so nerfing warriors wouldn't really make them good in anything...team battles is all they can do. Sorcerers...i really don't know, they're terrible lmao.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Sorcerers...i really don't know, they're terrible lmao.
    5 sorc would trample 5 rogue...you must not know good ones lol

As for 5 sorc vs 5 war, it depends on a lot of factors(stuns, pets, skills, builds, line up heals, etc)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    whilst the rogues "stack" their attacks, the rogues dont have a 2sec invulnerability. They can still be attacked however warriors cant be attacked durin that time.
    At lvl 21.. 5 Rogues all AS for max at the same time... 1030? You do the math everything would die.

The only way 5 warriors would be able to stack their HoR at max effeciency is if they are in the same room yelling HoR! and even then there would be 5 seconds of vulnerability giving 5 rogues 10 AS shots and 10 Nox.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yep its the same in all level ranges.... but think of it this way.... rogues > warriors 1 v 1... so nerfing warriors wouldn't really make them good in anything...team battles is all they can do. Sorcerers...i really don't know, they're terrible lmao.

I don't know about sorcs being terrible. There are some that look at you and you fall over dead. I have not asked their secret yet.. The sorcs I know can hold their own and more in 1v1. When they are with someone their kill spam begins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

5 war v 3 rog

Who wins?
    The wars ofc...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

At lvl 21.. 5 Rogues all AS for max at the same time... 1030? You do the math everything would die.

The only way 5 warriors would be able to stack their HoR at max effeciency is if they are in the same room yelling HoR! and even then there would be 5 seconds of vulnerability giving 5 rogues 10 AS shots and 10 Nox.
    What the heck are you talking about? 5 rogues is the worst team in pvp. You must not play much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich:1088606

What the heck are you talking about? 5 rogues is the worst team in pvp. You must not play much
    ikr...
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Ha.

What you guys are talking about is the importance of tank.

But warrior's dmg is just so bad.
    Imagine 5 war vs 3 war+2 rogue(or mage).
    I have never seen 5 warriors win when other team HAS good tanks.

5 warriors can't easily kill even 2 warriors.
    My warrior can stand almost forever against 2 warriors and also it's almost impossible for 2 warriors to kill a good warrior even with a flag.

Every class is important.
    Just saying 3k dmg from a single as is a little too much because it brings 1 shot kill back in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    K you said rouges don't have two second invunerability, well tanks don't have option for 250% crit like other classes nor do we have the ability to achieve it... you actually have the ability to get two second invunerability from your teamate