Thread: pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default pvp

Ok so I played a lil pvp earlier with my alt and noticed something odd I was lvl 20 going against lvl 24 and 26 then next game there was a lvl 11 on my team I thought only ppl 3 up or down could join and also when I was lvling with my other alt I decided to join a pvp match I was lvl 31 and had a lvl 36 on my team I was just wondering is it suppose to be that way or maybe another technical issue anyway imo it throws off the balance of different pvp brackets.also when pvping at lvl 36 I found myself in a game with lvl 30 and 31 so am I missing something or is it just another bug??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is what happened. Using your level 20 for example. If you're level 20, a level 17 through 23 can join. When the level 23 joins, now a level 20 through 26 can join. So when you get other players joining that are a different level than you are, it changes the level range allowed for a match at your level. Hope this helps :-)

Rek
    Last edited by Rekful; 05-18-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi, Baasabae here, if I am to understand this correctly then, under the most extreme circumstances you could have a match starting with a level 4 player all the way yo a level 31 player, considering 10 players possible in a match. I realize this is likely never to occur but I wonder what some of the more likely spreads are ? I am with you Zeroxx in that it throws off the balance. I have been in match where there were 2 player with access to FA and no one else did. Any of the higher level powers give a big advantage against others. I'm sure I will be told to deal with it, so I am just saying this hoping the devs will take another look at this next game and maybe put some kind of limit on the player level spreads.
    DEATH DEALER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Here is an example. My fiancee was on her level 20 in ctf with a level 8 :-\....poor guy

Rek
    Attached Images Attached Images