Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drain Life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    Hehe its still a relavant topic for any future mages to know, so that was a good necro thread there.
    Not really. This thread is from 2010, when a maxed out drain was 5 points instead of 9, and when the endgame was completely different. If someone wants to know about the current status of Drain Life, they should make a new thread, not nerco one from the game's launch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

For tank mages, this skill definitely would NOT be enough to keep your health up, therefore you should have a high lvl heal ready. Drain life does a lot of dmg and heals you a lot if it hits, but it has a long loading time. Meanwhile during the load, you should spam your high lvl heal to prevent you from dying, so in conclusion, drainlife ISNT enough to keep you alive for tank mages, so you should have a backup heal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

For a PvP standpoint, this is by far my favorite skill, this is how. When any class runs up to me in PvP to attack I use drain life, use fire storm to get them out of range, and then bam, the opponent is dead because when u have drain life at lv 6 it does 400 damage plus the firestorm at lv 6 does about 200 damage so any class except for a bear will probably be dead. For PvE i prefer ice ring, forestorm, frostbite, and all of the buffs to enhance the combos Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlegrinder View Post
    Not really. This thread is from 2010, when a maxed out drain was 5 points instead of 9, and when the endgame was completely different. If someone wants to know about the current status of Drain Life, they should make a new thread, not nerco one from the game's launch.
    Time doesn't matter, be it 2013 2011 or 2010 it's stil a discussion about drain life and if it is a good option, we don't need to create a whole new thread that touches on the same subject, and it being from 2010 can be a good thing more than a bad thing, it can show the people's view of drain life and how it changed to what it is now.
    When there is too much

Don't forget