Thread: LVL31 PVP End Gamers Sky high Ego

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

On a few occasions I've gotten angry during PvP and said some things, but it's always because of the same thing. Players all run from me when in groups of 1 or 2, but when they have numbers of course they don't run. Because I'm a sorcerer, I'm too slow to chase anyone down who wants to get away. As a result I've had some days where for hours straight every fight I have I'm outnumbered 4-to-1 or 5-to-1. I still get some kills, but it gets frustrating after a while. I really wish they would give us another alternative besides the 5-on-5 CTF arena. Even a 3-on-3 would be better since at least the worst it can be is 3-on-1.

The only solution for now is to not join random games and only join games with my guildmates. But those games last 30 seconds until the entire other team quits, and then we have to wait 5 minutes for another team to join and start a new 30 second game, and the cycle repeats. It's starting to become rather tiresome and boring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    On a few occasions I've gotten angry during PvP and said some things, but it's always because of the same thing. Players all run from me when in groups of 1 or 2, but when they have numbers of course they don't run. Because I'm a sorcerer, I'm too slow to chase anyone down who wants to get away. As a result I've had some days where for hours straight every fight I have I'm outnumbered 4-to-1 or 5-to-1. I still get some kills, but it gets frustrating after a while. I really wish they would give us another alternative besides the 5-on-5 CTF arena. Even a 3-on-3 would be better since at least the worst it can be is 3-on-1.

The only solution for now is to not join random games and only join games with my guildmates. But those games last 30 seconds until the entire other team quits, and then we have to wait 5 minutes for another team to join and start a new 30 second game, and the cycle repeats. It's starting to become rather tiresome and boring.

Tell your team to regroup, it shouldnt be the first time you've heard of this. If your team is good, things will turn out well. It works for me. However, if they can't get it together, it's a lost cause. Just leave the match

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

+1

They act snobby,

Especially the noob ones.

Endgame sucks,

Jus tried it.

ALL GANGING or spamming 2-3k crits behind myhic wars for "elite" players.
    Disappointed with endgame,

Will go back to twinking smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vholt View Post
    Tell your team to regroup, it shouldnt be the first time you've heard of this. If your team is good, things will turn out well. It works for me. However, if they can't get it together, it's a lost cause. Just leave the match
    I guess I'm stubborn and usually stick around LOL. I can usually manage 1/1 kdr in these kind of games as I usually can take out 1 or 2 players each time of the 4-5 that gang up on me, but then they of course kill me. Every once in a while I do take them all out, and then you bet I talk some trash LOL.

At least these sort of games last a while. I find when I'm on a decent team the game ends in about a minute as everyone on the other team quits really fast. The only games that last a while are the games when my team is outmatched.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I guess I'm stubborn and usually stick around LOL. I can usually manage 1/1 kdr in these kind of games as I usually can take out 1 or 2 players each time of the 4-5 that gang up on me, but then they of course kill me. Every once in a while I do take them all out, and then you bet I talk some trash LOL.

At least these sort of games last a while. I find when I'm on a decent team the game ends in about a minute as everyone on the other team quits really fast. The only games that last a while are the games when my team is outmatched.
    Not stubborn. You just have hope d:

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!